TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 Polling — Live
- IPL: Match 41: CSK Vs SRH — Live Updates
- New Maruti Alto Launched In India
- MTNL Revises Broadband Plans, Offers 5.4TB Data At Rs.7,999
- Shahrukh Khan: India Is Like A Very Beautiful Painting!
- 3 Shares That Could Yield Superb Returns
- Tara & Ananya In Quirky Looks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Kanika Kapoor opted for a Masaba sari for the reality show, The Voice. The singer/ songwriter looked gorgeous in her sari and gave us contemporary sari goals. Her attire was beautifully draped and the styling was also impeccably done. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Kanika wore a royal blue sari, which was intricately printed and featured a halter-necked blouse. Her sari was draped in tune with modern sensibilities and the meticulous silver prints accentuated her ensemble. Kanika's sari was also adorned with red, yellow, and green tassels, which upped her style quotient.
She accessorised her look with metallic jewellery that consisted of a bracelet and an elaborate necklace, which was tastefully detailed. The earrings complemented her look and made for a statement piece. Coming to her makeup, it was dewy-toned with contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and the eyes were highlighted by a smoky kohl. The puffed ponytail rounded out her stylish avatar. So, what do you think about Kanika Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.