TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Kangana Ranaut is a busy bee these days. Rangoon promotions are on and she has no time to breathe. We love movie promotions because then we get a heavy dose of fashion.
And when it's Kangana on stage, things keep getting better and better.
Kangana has been giving us head-turning ensembles from airport lookbooks to promotional events and we are going to list each one of them with our readers here.
We laud Kangana's fashion choices. Our endless articles on Kangana's fashion is just a little proof of how much we adore her wardrobe. And now she is back and we cannot get any happier to share it with you guys. So here we go...
This Vintage Spin:
For the promotions, Kangana went full vintage and what is better than Kangana sporting a chic vintage look? Nothing. A sleek strap blush blue blouse paired with a printed chiffon saree. We like how simple this look is and yet so classy. She amplified the look with white bead necklace. And that bob! Wow!
Kangana did a Dior mustard yellow brown trench coat at the airport and we just gawked at her for 10 minutes straight. She paired her beautiful coat with black straight pants and black boots.
In Marc Jacobs!
If someone can look this good in a pair of wide-legged pants, it's Kangana and only Kangana. She is a true fashionista at heart and here's the proof:
When She Turned Airport Into A Runway
Kangana was spotted wearing this beautiful lace black dress. Later she added a printed fur coat. We thought the coat overshadowed the look of the dress but the entire ensemble still looked lovely.