The internet is going crazy about the recent upload from Manikarnika's sets where Kangana was seen in a royal 'Jhansi Ki Rani' avatar.
Kangana was seen in a maroon Neeta Lulla saree with a matching blouse. The saree had golden buti prints all over the body, while the blouse also had gold zari embroidery. She matched the sari with gold jewellery, including a choker, a multiple-layered necklace, round ear studs, gold and glass bangles and a gold hair accessory.
Along with the maroon and gold style book, she also had three red roses tucked into her loosened hairdo.
We have seen earlier looks of Kangana's also being released on social media and there was also a controversy regarding the movie.
Nevertheless, Kangana looked gorgeously beautiful in the latest Rani Laxmibai's avatar.
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Anushka Sharma Says Bye To Virat Kohli In The Cutest Stylish Avatar Ever
- Check Out How Virushka Made Casual Look Sassy At The Airport
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Virushka Stunned Us Again As Sabyasachi Bride And Groom At The Mumbai Reception Party