The internet is going crazy about the recent upload from Manikarnika's sets where Kangana was seen in a royal 'Jhansi Ki Rani' avatar.
Kangana was seen in a maroon Neeta Lulla saree with a matching blouse. The saree had golden buti prints all over the body, while the blouse also had gold zari embroidery. She matched the sari with gold jewellery, including a choker, a multiple-layered necklace, round ear studs, gold and glass bangles and a gold hair accessory.
Along with the maroon and gold style book, she also had three red roses tucked into her loosened hairdo.
We have seen earlier looks of Kangana's also being released on social media and there was also a controversy regarding the movie.
Nevertheless, Kangana looked gorgeously beautiful in the latest Rani Laxmibai's avatar.
- The Bachchan Family Became Classier At Virushka’s Reception Party In Stylish Avatars
- Best Dressed Actresses At Virushka’s Mumbai Reception Party
- Virushka Stunned Us Again As Sabyasachi Bride And Groom At The Mumbai Reception Party
- Anushka Sharma Flaunts Her Mangalsutra As A Part Of A Latest Airport OOTD
- PM Modi Was The Ultimate Dapper At Virat-Anushka’s Wedding
- VIRUSHKA Reception Party: Virat And Anushka Became The Royal Couple In Sabyasachi