- 1 hr ago Prominent Chennai Hospital Perform India’s First True Robotic Bariatric Surgery Using Robotic Staplers
- 2 hrs ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 4 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 11 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- Movies Amit Tandon: Mouni Roy Is Like A Stranger To Me
- News Pornography racket case: Raj Kundra seeks bail citing 'no evidence' against him, says he's being made 'scapeg
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India face Australia, England in warm-up matches; Details
- Automobiles Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Finance Income Tax Department Conducts Searches in Mumbai And Other Regions
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
After sharing posters and glimpses from music videos, Kangana Ranaut has started the promotions of her upcoming movie, Thalaivii, which is based on late actress and former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu J Jayalalithaa. Kangana took to her Instagram feed to appeal, "My sincere request to multiplexes @pvrcinemas_official @inoxmovies". She also flaunted silk sarees that had our attention. One of her sarees was understated and minimal, the other saree attire was vintage and glamorous. So, let's decode her sarees.
Kangana Ranaut's Orange And Pink Saree
Kangana Ranaut looked gorgeous in her orange and pink saree that was all about subtle colour blocks. Her saree came from the label, Raw Mango and it was an orange saree that was contrasted by the shades of pink and golden zari border. She teamed her stunning saree with a half-sleeved orange blouse that matched with her saree. It was an impeccably draped saree and she elevated her style quotient with gemstone jewellery. The neckpiece was studded with pearls and emeralds and rubies. She also wore complementing earrings. Her jewellery was from Anmol and the makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted mogra-adorned bun rounded out her look.
Kangana Ranaut's Silver Textured Saree
Kangana Ranaut looked graceful in her silver saree that was enhanced by subtly-textured patterns. Her saree was tied gracefully and she paired her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse. Kangana carried her saree confidently as ever and exuded vintage vibes with her makeup, jewellery and hairdo. She wore an emerald, gold, and pearl neckpiece and dainty emerald and gold earrings. The jewellery absolutely went well with her saree look and the makeup was dewy. Her glossy pink lip shade, pink contoured cheekbones, and winged kohl eyeliner spruced up her avatar. The side-swept high bun completed her look.
So, which saree look of Kangana Ranaut did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographs Courtesy: Ravindu Patil Photography