- 49 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- Movies Is Trisha Krishnan Planning to Get Married? Find Out!
- News BJP will scale newer heights during Nadda's presidency: PM Modi
- Technology Samsung Might Launch Galaxy A51 And Galaxy A71 In February: Report
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Born on 7th November, 1954 Kamal Haasan's daughters, Shruti Haasan and Akshara Haasan took to Instagram to share a family picture on their respective Instagram accounts. It was a lovely picture of father and daughters and the image offered us traditional outfit goals. So, on veteran actor Kamal Haasan's belated birthday, we are going to decode the outfits for you.
So, Kamal Haasan gave ethnic wear goals with an all-white outfit that consisted of a kurta and vesthi. His vesthi had an intricate and signature zari piping. His daughter, Shruti Haasanwore a gorgeous sari that seemed dipped in the shades of ivory and golden. While her sari was ivory-hued, the embroidered floral accents seemed highlighted in golden hue. She accessorised her look with elaborate earrings. The makeup was natural with muted pink lip shade, subtle kohl, and a green bindi. The middle-parted long wavy tresses rounded out her avatar.
Akshara, on the other hand, wore a more contemporary traditional attire that was dipped in the shades of green and beige. Her green kurta was adorned with light multi-hued accents and the bottoms of her attire seemed plain-hued. She kept her look minimal with contoured cheekbones and the side-swept sleek tresses completed her traditional avatar.
So, what are your thoughts on the traditional fashion moment of Haasan family, didn't they just give family goals. Happy Belated Birthday, Kamal Haasan!