- 1 hr ago You Should Not Do These Things To Your Hair In Winters
- 2 hrs ago Osteoporosis Diet For Women: Foods To Eat & Foods To Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Human Coronavirus: An Outbreak Of New Viral Disease In China
- 4 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor Opts For A Sassy Street-Style Outfit For Her Visit To Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- News Democratic Republic of Congo boat mishap: 15 dead, others missing
- Sports India tour of New Zealand 2020: Prithvi Shaw replaces Shikhar Dhawan in ODI series, Samson to replace opener in T20s
- Movies Mysskin's Psycho Gets An A Certificate From Censor Board: Bags ' The Most Violent Indian Film' Tag!
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 398, Rs. 558 Prepaid Plans Launched; Rs. 19 Plan Revised
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Finance How To Start Amul Ice Cream Parlor In India
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kalki Koechlin has been giving us some classy traditional wear goals. The versatile actress surprised us with her distinctive outfits and we are pretty sure, she gave maternity fashion ideas too. So, Kalki recently wore a traditional suit and also draped a sari, which we so liked. So, let's talk about her ensembles, which we so loved.
Kalki Koechlin's Green Suit
Kalki Koechlin wore a Raw Mango suit for the BBC Podcasts. Styled by Who Wore What When, she looked spectacular in her attire that was light-weight with zari stripes. Her attire was splashed in the darker shade of green and featured a breezy round-neck kurta with three-quarter sleeves and matching pyjamas. She teamed her attire with embellished juttis, which went well with her outfit. Kalki Koechlinupped her look with a tribal-inspired neckpiece that was from Tribe Amrapali. The actress accentuated her look with matching earrings. The makeup was highlighted by matte lip shade and a tiny black bindi. Her braided hairdo absolutely gave us hairstyle goals.
Kalki Koechlin's Zari Sari
Lounging comfortably on a sofa chair, Kalki Koechlin gave us a wedding and festive wear goal with her Anavila sari. She wore a gorgeous zari linen sari, which had a metallic sheen and she paired it with a Ladakh blue kaftan blouse that was sheer and light. It was a soothing combination and Kalki Koechlin looked amazing in it. The Made In Heavenactress accessorised her look with delicate earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
So, which outfit of Kalki Koechlin'sdid you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.