Kalki Koechlin walked the ramp on the second day of the Lakme Fashion Week 2018, wearing a beautiful off-white silhouette outfit from Amoh by Jade.
Kalki was wearing a bardot-sleeved lehenga, including a plain glossy top and an embroidered silhouette lehenga skirt. She walked with all her elegance and stunned us again. It is not often that we get to witness Kalki wearing traditional outfits but every time she does, she rocked it completely.
This time too, she looked marvellous in her showstopper outfit. The other models too were wearing amazing outfits by the designer and they too graced the ramp.
Did you like Kalki's ramp look? We did!
- Jhanvi Kapoor Faced An OOPS MOMENT At The Lakme Fashion Week
- LFW' 18: Sushmita Sen's Showstopper Avatar Resembling Anushka Sharma's Bridal Look
- Hina Khan Looked Exceptionally Graceful At The Lakme Fashion Week 2018
- LFW OOPS MOMENTS! Top Worst Wardrobe Moments At The Lakme Fashion Week
- LFW 2018: Katrina Kaif's Sister Isabella Graced The Ramp Wearing An Anita Dongre Creation
- LFW SR' 18: Taapsee Pannu Walked The Ramp For Ritu Kumar With Sass And Elegance
- Karan Johar Is No Less Than A Dapper; He Rocked His Sequin Look For This Magazine Issue