Kalki Koechlin walked the ramp on the second day of the Lakme Fashion Week 2018, wearing a beautiful off-white silhouette outfit from Amoh by Jade.
Kalki was wearing a bardot-sleeved lehenga, including a plain glossy top and an embroidered silhouette lehenga skirt. She walked with all her elegance and stunned us again. It is not often that we get to witness Kalki wearing traditional outfits but every time she does, she rocked it completely.
This time too, she looked marvellous in her showstopper outfit. The other models too were wearing amazing outfits by the designer and they too graced the ramp.
Did you like Kalki's ramp look? We did!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss