- 5 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 7 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- 9 hrs ago Bunty Aur Babli 2: Rani Mukerji’s Poster Look Doesn't Quite Inspire Us To Get A Suit Stitched Like Hers
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Latest Fashion Lookbook Features A Traditional Net Lehenga And Smart Tan-Hued Airport Outfit
- Sports T20 World Cup: Moeen read conditions beautifully: Captain Morgan after England's win over Windies
- News India, UK democracies, can make world safer, prosperous: UK minister Elizabeth Truss
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Kajol's fashion is as versatile as her roles on-screen. The actress was seen promoting Tribhanga in an eye-catching outfit and looked amazing as ever. She was styled by Aastha Sharma and her ensemble of the day was certainly a splash of muted red hue. So, let's decode her outfit and look, which had all our attention.
The actress looked stunning in her outfit that came from KoAi. She wore a grey-hued collared top that was accentuated by red-toned floral accents. The skirt was enhanced by abstract patterns in white hue. We absolutely loved this combination and Kajol paired her ensemble with a long-collared coat that was highlighted by white zig-zag patterns. She wore beige-hued sandals that came from Oceedee.
Kajol accessorised her look with statement gold hoops, which went well with her look. Her earrings were from Misho. The makeup was highlighted by maroon nail lacquer, light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with eye shadow. The ponytail completed her look. Kajol looked fabulous as ever. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Courtesy: Dominic/STUDIO DAYDREAM