- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 7 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports US Olympic sprint great Bobby Morrow dies, World Athletics pays tribute
- News Army rejects purported video of eastern Ladakh face-off
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kajol has not always been a fashion conscious actress, but off late, she has been picking up all the right looks and outfits that flatter her body type and are also quite fashion forward.
Kajol was spotted recently at the capital, meeting the Prime Minister Mr. Modi, for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan also known as the cleanliness campaign.
Kajol opted for an apt outfit for the occasion, a very ethnic outfit from Anjul Bhandari. A pin-tucked straight white kurta with straight white pants and a beige shawl. The shawl was the most stunning part of the outfit, consisting of intricate, yet subtle, chikankari work with white thread on a beige base.
The actress wore kolhapuri wedges along with the outfit. The makeup was very natural-looking, which was paired up with a small red bindi and traditional studded earrings from Amrapali that finished out the look beautifully.
We loved the simple, yet classy, Indian look that Kajol sported. What did you think? Let us know by commenting below.