- 1 hr ago Family Horoscope 2021
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 26 November 2020
- 8 hrs ago COVID-19 Can Spread In A Household, Claims Study
- 8 hrs ago 14 Simple And Effective Health Tips To Prevent Diabetes
- News The importance of being B S Yediyurappa
- Finance Gold Prices Have Corrected To Rs. 48500: Should You Buy?
- Technology iPhone Ringtone MP3 Download for Android: How To Download iPhone Ringtone On Your Android Smartphone
- Sports Diego Maradona dies: Argentina great died of natural causes as authorities await autopsy – lawyer
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Kajol has not always been a fashion conscious actress, but off late, she has been picking up all the right looks and outfits that flatter her body type and are also quite fashion forward.
Kajol was spotted recently at the capital, meeting the Prime Minister Mr. Modi, for the Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan also known as the cleanliness campaign.
Kajol opted for an apt outfit for the occasion, a very ethnic outfit from Anjul Bhandari. A pin-tucked straight white kurta with straight white pants and a beige shawl. The shawl was the most stunning part of the outfit, consisting of intricate, yet subtle, chikankari work with white thread on a beige base.
The actress wore kolhapuri wedges along with the outfit. The makeup was very natural-looking, which was paired up with a small red bindi and traditional studded earrings from Amrapali that finished out the look beautifully.
We loved the simple, yet classy, Indian look that Kajol sported. What did you think? Let us know by commenting below.