- Sports India vs Bangladesh, 3rd ODI: Bangla elect to field, Men In Blue bring in Ishan, Kuldeep Yadav
- Automobiles Bajaj Pulsar 150 Discontinued – Pulsar P150 Takes New Role
- Technology Redmi Note 12 5G Series India Launch Date and Key Specifications Revealed
- Movies Veena Kapoor Death: Son Kills Veteran Actress By Bashing Her Head With Bat; Nilu Kohli Is Heartbroken
- Education AILET 2023 ExamTomorrow; Check Details Here
- News Chances high of Russian prez Putin attending G20 Summit in India: Sherpa
- Finance Airtel Allocates Equity Worth Rs 71 Crore, To Foreign Debt Bond Holders
- Travel 5 Most Epic Offbeat Places To Visit In South India During Winter
Be it festive, screening, or runway shows, last week was a lot about fashion and events. We got oodles of goals from the B-town divas, who wowed us with their traditional and western ensembles. From Kriti Sanon to Kajol, the actresses beckoned us to step out and dress in our fashionable best. So, we have curated some of the best fashion moments of the week gone by.
Kriti Sanon's Ivory And Gold Top And Skirt
Kriti Sanon looked stunning as ever in her traditional ensemble, which she sported for the promotions of her upcoming movie, Hum Do Humare Do. She wore a sleeveless white top that was accentuated by ruched detailing and the skirt was highlighted by intricate ivory and gold accents with tassels. Her ensemble was detailed with zari threadwork. She accessorised her look with a pair of heavy earrings and gold bangles. She also wore a set of dainty bangles. The makeup was highlighted by muted-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her look.
Rakul Preet Singh's Sapphire Blue Lehenga
Rakul Preet Singh looked gorgeous as she walked the ramp for Sonaakshi Raaj at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. The actress wore a sapphire-blue lehenga that was adorned with blue rosettes, thereby making it an ideal wear for wedding and festive occasions. Her lehenga featured a mesh and embellished blouse with crochet detailing and floral-cut sleeves and the skirt was voluminous and complementing. The net dupatta upped her look and she sported sapphire earrings from Goenka India and a contemporary cuff from Beena Raheja, thereby giving us all modern-meets-traditional outfit goals. The makeup was marked by glossy light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and dark kohl with pink and blue eye shadow. The ponytail completed her look.
Katrina Kaif's Denim Skirt Look
Katrina Kaif recently attended the screening of Sardar Udham, which stars Vicky Kaushal in the lead. The actress looked smart as she opted for a western ensemble that featured a light-purple sweatshirt and a textured grey-hued denim skirt. It was a striking combination and she teamed her ensemble with edgy ankle-length black boots. Her makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her look.
Vaani Kapoor's Little Black Dress
Vaani Kapoor looked smart and fabulous in her little black dress, as she graced the ramp for Rocky S at the Bombay Times Fashion Week. The actress wore an off-shouldered black dress that had a structured silhouette and textured tones. She paired her dress with black sandals that complemented her style quotient. As for her makeup, it was highlighted by pink lip shade and smokey kohl. The middle-parted ponytail completed her avatar. With her dress, Vaani gave us a party-wear goal.
Kiara Advani's Powdered-Blue Suit
Kiara Advani exuded festive vibes as she attended the screening of Sardar Udham. She wore a traditional kurta that consisted of a long, full-sleeved kalidaar kurta, matching palazzos, and a complementing dupatta with gota detailing. Her attire was enhanced by white-toned floral accents and scalloped work. She teamed her ensemble with a pair of silver embellished juttis and notched up her look with gold jhumkis. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The long middle-parted tresses rounded out her look.
Tara Sutaria's Red Gown
Tara Sutaria recently slayed it in her red gown as she walked the ramp for Asra. With her ensemble, she made a strong case for red-carpet fashion. Her gown was sleeveless with a corset embellished bodice and flared organza skirt. It was a dramatic outfit and she spruced up her look with on-point earrings. The makeup was enhanced by muted tones. Nude-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl upped her style quotient. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Photographer Courtesy: Ridhika Mehra
Kajol's Green Leaves Saree
Styled by Radhika Mehra, Kajol looked elegant in her green saree that came from the label, Picchika by Urvashi Sethi. She wore an emerald-green saree for the Durga Puja festivities and her saree was accentuated by hand-painted white anthuriums. Her green saree was also enhanced by hand-embroidered gota. It was a silk organza saree that she draped and she teamed it with a sleeveless green blouse that went well with her saree. She accessorised her look with emerald and gold neckpiece and green-toned bangles that came from Joolry. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, smokey kohl, and contoured cheekbones, The middle-parted pinned tresses wrapped up her avatar.
So, whose attire and look you liked the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeKajol’s Red Organza Saree Look Defines Elegance And Simplistic Style, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeRed Alert! Kajol Slays It In Her Bold Red Outfits; Ultimate Party Wear!
- bollywood wardrobeKuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 23 Years: Of Costumes, Male Gaze, And Anjali’s Disappointing Transformation
- bollywood wardrobeDurga Puja And Dussehra: Kajol Has Some Major Saree Goals For All Those Looking Forward To Dressing Up
- bollywood wardrobeOn Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- bollywood wardrobeYour Comfy And Casual Outfits Sorted Ft. Kajol And Anushka Sharma
- bollywood wardrobeMother’s Day 2021: 8 Stunning Jewellery Gift Ideas Inspired By Stylish Moms From Bollywood
- bollywood wardrobeKajol Ups Her Fashion Game With This Eye-catching Skirt Set For Tribhanga Promotions
- bollywood wardrobeSwara Bhasker Or Kajol, Whose Stylish Pants Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Kajol To Kiara Advani, The Dazzling Divas Who Will Inspire You To Slay It In Pants
- bollywood wardrobe19 Years Of K3G: From Flaunting Good Looks To When Poo Bani Parvati, Kareena Kapoor’s PHAT Looks Decoded
- bollywood wardrobeKajol’s Saree Looks For Dussehra And Karwa Chauth Decoded