- 8 hrs ago Rihanna’s Latest Magazine Cover Is A Literal Tribute To The Nude Make-up Gods
- 9 hrs ago COVID-19: How Does Quarantine Affect Your Mental Health?
- 10 hrs ago 10 Best Kitchen-Friendly Herbs To Boost Immunity During COVID-19
- 10 hrs ago Nargis Fakris Creates A Make-up Look Inspired By Her Wig During Quarantine And We’re Impressed!
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Premium Smartphones Running Android 10 Right Now
- Movies Ajay Devgn At 51: Five Reasons Why 'Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha' With This Birthday Boy!
- News COVID-19: India reports 437 cases in 24 hours, 1,834 people infected
- Sports Coronavirus: US Open organisers push ahead with slam plans after Wimbledon blow
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For March 2020: Hyundai India registers A 41% Decline In Sales
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In April
- Finance RBI's Moratorium On Credit Card Dues: Should You Avail It?
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Jim Sarbh turned showstopper for Amaare couture on the day five of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. Dressed in a nude-hued ethnic attire, the actor looked classy and sophisticated as he walked the ramp. With his this ethnic outfit, he gave an inspiring fashion moment to all the men out there. So, let us take a close look at his ensemble and decode it.
So, Jim Sarbh graced the ramp in a nude-hued ethnic outfit. His ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved mandarin-collar kurta, which was accentuated by striped patterns from multiple nude-hued shades. His kurta also featured a front slit and stylish asymmetrical cuts at the hem. The actor teamed it up with matching bottoms and completed his look with a pair of brown-strapped sandals.
Jim upped his look with multiple metallic rings. With stubble beard, he rounded out his avatar. The actor's this ethnic outfit looked very classy and he did full justice to it by slaying it perfectly on the ramp.
What do you think about his outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.