- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fuchsia Pink Saree Can Be Your Festive Look On Diwali; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 2 hrs ago Kajal Aggarwal Flaunts A Vibrant Pink Suit As She Steps Out With Her Mother
- 3 hrs ago Suraj Pe Mangal Bhari: Karishma Tanna Look Glamorous In A Bold Pink Outfit In The Item Song Basanti
- 5 hrs ago November 2020: Important Festivals Falling In This Month
- Movies What To Watch This Weekend: Mandalorian Season 2, Taish, Blood of Zeus & More
- News ISRO’s commercial arm ordered by US court to pay 1.2 billion USD to Bengaluru firm
- Sports IPL 2020: Ben Stokes on success mantra - 'I am always trying to evolve'
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 80% Off On Headphones & Speakers
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower, Bharti Airtel Top Loser
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Teaser Videos Released Ahead Of Launch: Watch Them Here!
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Jim Sarbh turned showstopper for Amaare couture on the day five of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020. Dressed in a nude-hued ethnic attire, the actor looked classy and sophisticated as he walked the ramp. With his this ethnic outfit, he gave an inspiring fashion moment to all the men out there. So, let us take a close look at his ensemble and decode it.
So, Jim Sarbh graced the ramp in a nude-hued ethnic outfit. His ensemble consisted of a full-sleeved mandarin-collar kurta, which was accentuated by striped patterns from multiple nude-hued shades. His kurta also featured a front slit and stylish asymmetrical cuts at the hem. The actor teamed it up with matching bottoms and completed his look with a pair of brown-strapped sandals.
Jim upped his look with multiple metallic rings. With stubble beard, he rounded out his avatar. The actor's this ethnic outfit looked very classy and he did full justice to it by slaying it perfectly on the ramp.
What do you think about his outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.