- 28 min ago Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2021
- 14 hrs ago Your Wednesday Fashion Roundup Ft. Warina Hussain, Alaya F, And Nikki Tamboli
- Sports India vs England, 3rd Test: Upset over third umpire calls, visitors approach match-referee Srinath
- Automobiles Aprilia RS 660 & Tuono 660 Bookings Open In India Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Ban on many green card applicants revoked by Joe Biden
- Movies Shubharambh Fame Akshit Sukhija On Casting Couch: I Have Faced These Situations Many Times
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For February 25, 2021: Your Chance To Win Sony DSLR Camera
- Finance Hindustan Copper Continues To Hit Fresh Highs; Hold Recommendation Given
- Education ICSI CS Professional And Executive Result 2021 Today
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Janhvi Kapoor absolutely stole our attention with her recent vintage pictures. The Gunjan Saxena actress wore sarees and looked straight from the 50s. She even captioned her picture, "Pretended to live in the 1950s for a day and enjoyyyyyed". She shared two striking looks in her saree and for those of you, who want to nail the vintage look at a wedding or any other occasion, Janhvi Kapoor is just the inspiration you need. She elevated her look with stunning jewellery and we have decoded her two vintage saree looks for you.
Janhvi Kapoor's Saree And Pearl Necklace
Janhvi Kapoor looked traditional-perfect in her saree. The actress wore an intricately-done silk blouse that was round-necked and half-sleeved and she teamed it with a classy saree that was splashed in a shade of mint green with a golden border. It was a colour-blocked look and we totally loved her saree. She accentuated her look with a statement pearl necklace and complementing drop earrings. The actress spruced up her look with a red lip shade, pink eye shadow, and a tiny bindi.
Janhvi Kapoor's Blue Saree Look
Janhvi Kapoor looked gorgeous in her blue saree that was splashed in shades of blue. She wore a blue saree that was adorned with floral accents and she teamed with a full-sleeved shirt blouse. The saree was white-hued and featured blue dotted patterns. She upped her look with a pair of pearl studs and the makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and nude-toned eye shadow. The middle-parted highlighted tresses completed her look.
So, which saree of Janhvi Kapoor did you like more? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Janhvi Kapoor's Instagram