- 44 min ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 50 min ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 1 hr ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- 2 hrs ago In The World Of Blings And Excess, Here's Why Sara Ali Khan's White Suit Matters
- Movies ‘Shabana Azmi Is Sedated, But Is Coherent And Talking Normally,’ Says Boney Kapoor
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- News Veteran Cong leader Shamsher Surjewala passes away at 87
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro 5G Leaked Images Reiterates 108MP Vertical Quad-Rear Cameras
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup 2020: Team India's Full Schedule, Venue, Timings at U19 World Cup in South Africa
- Finance 8 Good and Safe Best Demat Accounts to Open
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Today Janhvi Kapoor took to her Instagram to share the poster of her second movie, Gunjan Saxenawith her fans. Janhvi's latest movie poster shows her dressed in the Indian air force uniform, which obviously is so unlike her salwar suit looks in Dhadak. Well, with her second movie, Janhvi is not only on her way to prove herself as a versatile actress but also a diva, whose fashion in the movies will be talked about.
It is a well-known fact that to a great degree costume shapes the character but there are only a few actors, who can pull off any costume look. For instance, one such seasoned actor that can look convincing in almost any costume is Pankaj Tripathi (who is also a part of the lead cast of Gunjan Saxena). So, Pankaj Tripathi looked as believable as the white kurta pyjama-clad butcher Sultan Qureshi in Gangs of Wasseypurseries as the yellow kurta and brown stole-clad Guruji in Sacred Games 2. Similarly, Janhvi Kapoorslayed it as a feisty yet traditional Rajasthani girl in Dhadakand now, she looks like an aspirational air force pilot. Before, we could watch Janhvi Kapoor's Gunjan Saxena, we saw such a transition of characters in terms of clothes.
In Dhadak, her wardrobe was vibrant and mostly traditional except for a few fusion outfits. Her ensembles in her debut movie were enhanced by Rajasthani work like mirror-work and block-printing. The hues incorporated ranged from ivory to pastels to blacks. Well, the outfits in Dhadaknot only suited her but brought alive her sometimes demure and other times, spunky character.
Contrary to Dhadakoutfits, judging by the two posters released of Gunjan Saxena, the biopic movie seems to be polar opposite in terms of fashion. The clothes in her second movie seems to be simpler and more straightforward sans any gloss. Apart from her navy blue uniform, even the sweater shown in the poster is multi-hued with yellow, green, white, and red hues, and looks humbler and more muted. When it comes to clothes, Jahnvi Kapoorhas successfully proved us that she can slip into the shoes of vibrant characters as easily as understated ones. However, rest we can only judge when we watch her on-sceen for the second time. Gunjan Saxenais scheduled to be released on 13th March, 2020.