TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jet Airways To Get Rs 1,500 Cr 'Immediate Support' As Founder Naresh Goyal Quits
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Live Updates
- Renault Announces Price Hike For Kwid Hatchback
- Deepika Padukone's First Look From Chhapaak Revealed!
- Oppo First 5G Smartphone Gets 5G CE Certificate
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
- They Sell Honey With Dead Giant Hornets
- Global Carnage Drag Sensex Lower By 350 Points
So, unlike the last time, this time Janhvi wore stripes and Khushi donned florals for Manish Malhotra's fashion show, which had Kiara Advani and Kartik Aaryan as showstoppers. The sisters wore western outfits and looked gorgeous for the show.
Janhvi wore a flowy red gown for the occasion and Khushi wore pretty separates. Well, the sisters are always well turned out and never fail to wow us. Janhvi's gown featured exaggerated slit sleeves and was deep-necked. It was a breezy number and made for a perfect wear. It was detailed with a cinched waist, which added a structure to her attire. The maroon stripes in her gown gave her ensemble a dramatic effect.
Janhvi notched up her look with maroon lip shade, smoky kohl, and sleek impeccable tresses. Khushi, on the other hand, wore an off-shouldered attire, which she carried impressively. Her ensemble consisted of a ruffled bodice with dreamy, voluminous, and sheer sleeves. It was dipped in black shade and Khushi paired it with a structured black skirt, which came alive with pink floral accents.
Her makeup was more subtle than Janhvi's. She highlighted her look with smoky kohl and light lip shade. She allowed her wavy tresses to cascade gently on her shoulders. This time, we liked Khushi's look more than Janhvi's. Whose look did you like more? Let us know in the comment section.