- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 13 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 16 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Finance Star Health Insurance Plans D-Street Debut This Year
- News COVID-19 vaccine: 31,700 health workers to be inoculated today, says UP Minister
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Janhvi Kapoor wowed us with her glimmery fashion statement at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. The 'Dhadak' actress went for an embellished delight, which was designed by none other than Yousef Aljasmi. She looked ethereal and kept her look minimal. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Janhvi wore a body-hugging sleeveless gown, which was flared towards the hem. The high-neck gown was splashed in silver hue and accentuated by meticulous shimmering studs and intricate sequins. The gown also had a cross-bodied nude-toned sash, which gave her attire an interesting dimension. It was a figure-flattering number and Janhvi carried her attire with a lot of grace.
She accessorised her look with exquisite diamond earrings and a ring, which came from Gehna Jewellers. The jewellery was light and absolutely enhanced her glamorous avatar. Janhvi's makeup was highlighted by a red-toned lip shade and the eye makeup was marked by subtle kohl and glossy nude eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her stylish look. So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.