TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Janhvi Kapoor wowed us with her glimmery fashion statement at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. The 'Dhadak' actress went for an embellished delight, which was designed by none other than Yousef Aljasmi. She looked ethereal and kept her look minimal. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Janhvi wore a body-hugging sleeveless gown, which was flared towards the hem. The high-neck gown was splashed in silver hue and accentuated by meticulous shimmering studs and intricate sequins. The gown also had a cross-bodied nude-toned sash, which gave her attire an interesting dimension. It was a figure-flattering number and Janhvi carried her attire with a lot of grace.
She accessorised her look with exquisite diamond earrings and a ring, which came from Gehna Jewellers. The jewellery was light and absolutely enhanced her glamorous avatar. Janhvi's makeup was highlighted by a red-toned lip shade and the eye makeup was marked by subtle kohl and glossy nude eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her stylish look. So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.