- Sports NBA wrap: Harden scores 49 points in Rockets win, Kawhi-less Clippers crush Hawks
- News Paneer kathi rolls, uttapam, sprouted dal paratha - UNICEF suggests recipes for children
- Movies Marjaavaan SECOND DAY Box Office Collections: Sidharth-Tara's Film Picks Up Business
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Available With Discounted Price Offline: All You Need To Know
- Automobiles Bajaj Working On A More Powerful Electric Scooter To Be Sold Under KTM Or Husqvarna Branding
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Janhvi Kapoor wowed us with her glimmery fashion statement at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. The 'Dhadak' actress went for an embellished delight, which was designed by none other than Yousef Aljasmi. She looked ethereal and kept her look minimal. Let's decode her ensemble.
So, Janhvi wore a body-hugging sleeveless gown, which was flared towards the hem. The high-neck gown was splashed in silver hue and accentuated by meticulous shimmering studs and intricate sequins. The gown also had a cross-bodied nude-toned sash, which gave her attire an interesting dimension. It was a figure-flattering number and Janhvi carried her attire with a lot of grace.
She accessorised her look with exquisite diamond earrings and a ring, which came from Gehna Jewellers. The jewellery was light and absolutely enhanced her glamorous avatar. Janhvi's makeup was highlighted by a red-toned lip shade and the eye makeup was marked by subtle kohl and glossy nude eye shadow. The side-swept wavy tresses rounded out her stylish look. So, what do you think about Janhvi Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.