- 4 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 9 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 9 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- 9 hrs ago Psoriasis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Technology Spectrum Auction Might Increase Debt Of Telecom Industry: ICRA
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Finance Sun Pharma Q4 Profit Falls 37% On One-Time Expenditure
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Recently, Bollywood divas were spotted flaunting different outfits and style. Some impressed us with traditional outfits and others wowed us with their western looks. From Ilena D'Cruz To Tara Sutaria, here's what these divas wore recently, which caught our attention.
Ileana D' Cruz
Ileana D'Cruz wore separates for Pagalpanti promotions. She wore a striped ensemble that consisted of a bralet, pants, and a jacket. The attire was enhanced by black and white stripes and she looked sassy in her attire. The actress teamed her attire with pointed black pumps. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink lip shade and light kohl. The middle-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
Karisma Kapoor wore a skirt and top. The top was accentuated by black hue and the skirt was adorned with floral accents. It was a gorgeous combination and Karisma paired her attire with nude-pink heels. She carried her purse in a cross-bodied style and accessorised her look with chic earrings. The makeup was light with soft pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Tahira Kashyap was spotted at the airport in a simple avatar. She looked simply stylish in her Balmain sweatshirt and matching tights. She paired her attire with white sports shoes and carried a multi-hued side bag with her. Tahira accessorised her look with shades and upped her avatar with a pink lip shade. The highlighted hairdo rounded out her look.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra
Shilpa Shetty Kundra looked simply amazing in her black lace dress that was belted and enhanced by sheer cut-out accents. Her attire was figure-flattering and she paired it with black-hued peep-hole sandals. The actress carried a leopard-printed bag with her. She accessorised her look with dainty studs. The makeup was nude-toned with a pink lip shade. The middle-parted tresses wrapped up her look.
Fatima Sana Shaikh
Fatima Sana Shaikh looked sassy as she was papped. She donned a white sleeveless top and distressed denim jeans, which were flared. The actress gave us casual street-style goals and paired her ensemble with sports shoes. She spruced up her look with shades and a pink lip shade. The wavy curly tresses rounded out her avatar.
Yami Gautam looked gorgeous in her long dress that was full-sleeved with a flared silhouette and a sharp from slit. Her attire was printed and belted and she kept her look jewellery-free. The Bala actress notched up her makeup with pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The bob wavy hairdo wrapped up her look.
Tara Sutaria looked absolutely gorgeous in her pink cocktail sari. Dipped in light pink hue, her sari was enhanced by white stripes and intricate patterns. She paired her sari with a sleeveless silver blouse and accessorised her look with oxidised jhumkis from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, winged eye makeup. The middle-parted sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.