Huma Qureshi is the one who always wins the Indian attire look with great form and elegance! She is known as the regal queen when it comes to choosing and carrying an Indian or any legendary traditional apparel.
Yet again, the actress flaunts off her desi style for the wedding and we could not stop gushing over the actress in this Rimple & Harpreet Narula dress.
The actress donned a pastel-shaded Anarkali dress for a wedding and carried it with elegance and grace. The outfit was completely embellished with beads and zardozi work.
The actress tried to create a balance between her makeup and dress by opting for nude makeup. She opted for softly brushed hair with big jhumkas to complement with the attire.
She carried the dupatta on one side and kept her look elegant and rich! This outfit from Huma Qureshi can surely be your inspiration for the wedding season. Right, girls?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!