Huma Qureshi is the one who always wins the Indian attire look with great form and elegance! She is known as the regal queen when it comes to choosing and carrying an Indian or any legendary traditional apparel.
Yet again, the actress flaunts off her desi style for the wedding and we could not stop gushing over the actress in this Rimple & Harpreet Narula dress.
The actress donned a pastel-shaded Anarkali dress for a wedding and carried it with elegance and grace. The outfit was completely embellished with beads and zardozi work.
The actress tried to create a balance between her makeup and dress by opting for nude makeup. She opted for softly brushed hair with big jhumkas to complement with the attire.
She carried the dupatta on one side and kept her look elegant and rich! This outfit from Huma Qureshi can surely be your inspiration for the wedding season. Right, girls?
- Cannes 2018: Oops! Sonam and Huma Wore Nearly Similar Attires
- Cannes 2018: Huma Shows Us Her Sexier Side For A Change
- Cannes 2018: What Did Huma Qureshi Wear For Manto Screening?
- Cannes 2018: Huma Qureshi Looks Straight Out Of A Fairy Tale
- Cannes 2018: Huma Is All Hot And Happening
- Cannes 2018: Awwesome! Huma Brings Cool Glitz At An After Party