- 7 hrs ago L-carnitine: Its Benefits, Sources And Side Effects
- 7 hrs ago LGBTQ Characters Take Over The Silver Screen And Television
- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner & Gigi Hadid Will Definitely Inspire You To Try The Minimalist Make-up And Ponytail B
- 7 hrs ago Margot Robbie Pays Tribute To The 60s Fashion With Her Flowy And Delicate White Gown
- News HDK loses trust vote: Democracy, honesty and people of Karnataka lost, says Rahul Gandhi
- Technology TRAI Favours Cable Operators: Says No To Fix Minimum Net Worth For Registration
- Movies Dear Comrade To Be Remade In Hindi; Karan Johar Excitedly Makes Announcement To Produce The Film
- Finance ITR filing Date Extended To August 31
- Sports Virat Kohli retains top spot in ICC Test Rankings; Ashwin, Jadeja remain in top 10 for bowlers
- Automobiles Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
Huma Qureshi is the one who always wins the Indian attire look with great form and elegance! She is known as the regal queen when it comes to choosing and carrying an Indian or any legendary traditional apparel.
Yet again, the actress flaunts off her desi style for the wedding and we could not stop gushing over the actress in this Rimple & Harpreet Narula dress.
The actress donned a pastel-shaded Anarkali dress for a wedding and carried it with elegance and grace. The outfit was completely embellished with beads and zardozi work.
The actress tried to create a balance between her makeup and dress by opting for nude makeup. She opted for softly brushed hair with big jhumkas to complement with the attire.
She carried the dupatta on one side and kept her look elegant and rich! This outfit from Huma Qureshi can surely be your inspiration for the wedding season. Right, girls?