Huma Qureshi is the one who always wins the Indian attire look with great form and elegance! She is known as the regal queen when it comes to choosing and carrying an Indian or any legendary traditional apparel.
Yet again, the actress flaunts off her desi style for the wedding and we could not stop gushing over the actress in this Rimple & Harpreet Narula dress.
The actress donned a pastel-shaded Anarkali dress for a wedding and carried it with elegance and grace. The outfit was completely embellished with beads and zardozi work.
The actress tried to create a balance between her makeup and dress by opting for nude makeup. She opted for softly brushed hair with big jhumkas to complement with the attire.
She carried the dupatta on one side and kept her look elegant and rich! This outfit from Huma Qureshi can surely be your inspiration for the wedding season. Right, girls?
- Happy Birthday Huma Qureshi: The Fashion Icon With A Lot Of Surprises
- Huma Qureshi's Beachwear Style Will Make You Want To Hit The Beach ASAP
- This Bro-Sis Duo Proved That Nobody Does Casual Dressing Like Them
- Rajinikanth And Huma Qureshi Look Amazing Together In This Picture
- Huma Is A Delight To Watch In A White Kaftan Dress
- Cannes 2018: Oops! Sonam and Huma Wore Nearly Similar Attires