Huma Qureshi is the one who always wins the Indian attire look with great form and elegance! She is known as the regal queen when it comes to choosing and carrying an Indian or any legendary traditional apparel.
Yet again, the actress flaunts off her desi style for the wedding and we could not stop gushing over the actress in this Rimple & Harpreet Narula dress.
The actress donned a pastel-shaded Anarkali dress for a wedding and carried it with elegance and grace. The outfit was completely embellished with beads and zardozi work.
The actress tried to create a balance between her makeup and dress by opting for nude makeup. She opted for softly brushed hair with big jhumkas to complement with the attire.
She carried the dupatta on one side and kept her look elegant and rich! This outfit from Huma Qureshi can surely be your inspiration for the wedding season. Right, girls?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India’s Crorepatis Have Increased By 60 Per Cent: CBDT
- How To Avail 20% Discount On iPhone XR Purchase
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- Homemade Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Oily Skin
- Radhika On #MeToo: I Love That This Movement Has Come Here!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Deodhar Trophy: Chance For Ashwin, Rahane, Raina And Karthik To Remain In ODI Reckoning
- Rupee In Trouble With Year-end Forecast At 76.50 Per US Dollar