- 4 hrs ago Roohi Promotions: Rajkummar Rao Looks Dapper As Ever In His Lemon Yellow Kurta Set
- 5 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Things You Must Not Offer To Lord Shiva On This Day
- 5 hrs ago Vidya Balan’s Chic And Stylish Purple And Red Indo-Western Outfits Will Help You Rock This Wedding Season
- 5 hrs ago Lessons In Slaying It In Blue Outfits Ft. Nimrat Kaur, Janhvi Kapoor, And Adah Sharma
- Movies Kishwer Merchant On Expecting First Child With Suyyash Rai: To Conceive Naturally At 40 Is A Blessing
- News West Bengal election 2021: Mamata Banerjee may announce first list of TMC candidates on Friday
- Sports Former Lankan cricketer Suraj Randiv works as a bus driver
- Automobiles 2021 Renault Triber Changes Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Updates & Feature Additions
- Education Monthly Scholarship Of Rs 7000 For Class 11 And 12 Students
- Technology How To Book BSNL FTTH Connection Online And Via App
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts Home Loan Rates By 5bps: Check What Other Banks Are Offering
- Travel Top Summer Holiday Destinations in India
Hina Khan, who is one of the most sought-after and popular actresses in Indian Television, has completed her 12 years in the industry. The diva is currently on a celebration mode and so she is off for a relaxing outing in Nashik at the Sula Vineyard. Recently, the Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress took to her Instagram feed to share a set of pictures, where she was seen sporting a white lace dress. She looked super stunning in her dress and it was her stylish hat and sunglasses, that upped her holiday look. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it for vacation fashion goals.
So, Hina Khan was dressed to slay in a full sleeved crew-neck white midi dress. Her beautiful dress was accentuated by lace sleeves and border with embroidered floral patterns on it. Her dress also featured a plain white band-type belt, which cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She teamed her pretty dress with a pair of green-hued flip flops. The Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actresss went jewellery-free and instead upped her look with a lovely light-brown hued jute hat, that had white lace stripe on the top and fringed border.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Hina slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lipstick, spruced up her look. She also flaunted golden-framed black sunglasses, that had golden chain detailing. The sunglasses added stylish quotient to her look. The diva let loose her straight highlighted tresses and looked awesome.
We really liked this lace dress, hat, and sunglasses of Hina Khan and it make for a perfect holiday look. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan's Instagram