- 9 hrs ago RIP Captain Deepak Vasanth Sathe: Brave Decorated IAF Officer Who Saved Lives On An Ill- Fated Plane
- 12 hrs ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 14 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- Technology Amazon Freedom Sale 2020: Special Offers Electronic Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Barcelona 3-1 Napoli 4-2 agg: Messi shines as Blaugrana set up Bayern clash
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Teaser: Salman Khan Is Back With Bigg Boss 2020; Is Seen Farming At Panvel Farmhouse
- News Arjun Meghwal tests positive for coronavirus
- Automobiles Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Hina Khan has been posting her fashionable pictures amid lockdown and inspiring us to dress up. Recently, the actress shared a picture of hers in a yellow pantsuit and with this picture of hers in a pantsuit again, she inspired us to elevate our style game. So, let's decode her outfit and look, which absolutely won us.
So, Hina wore a colourful pantsuit, which was subtly done and she looked sassy as ever. Her attire was gorgeous and featured a bralette that was beige-hued and sequinned. Her attire consisting of a jacket and pants were splashed in what seemed like grey hue. The outfit was accentuated by subtle blue, pink, and yellow stripes. We loved this attire combination and Hina Khan looked amazing in it.
Hina Khan kept her look accessory-free and her makeup was fresh and dewy. She wore a light pink lip shade and bluish eye shadow to up her look. The cheekbones were contoured and the middle-parted brown wavy tresses went well with her look.
It was a bold number and with this attire and the yellow one too, we thought she showed that TV stars are equally awesome when it comes to pulling off outfits. We also felt that her attire was a comeback reply to designers, who she said in an interview to Pinkvilla that they don't treat TV actresses as equals, even if they are as popular as a Bollywood movie star.
So, what do you think about Hina Khan's latest style statement? Let us know that.
Courtesy: Hina Khan's Instagram