Sonam Kapoor's brother, Harshvardhan Kapoor's latest look surprised us all. Usually, the actor is seen in casuals but this time, the actor was seen in a formal outfit. He looked dapper and gave discerning men fashion goals. However, he also kept his casual side alive with this interesting addition.
The actor was in Bangalore for the Longines event. Styled by Abhilasha Devnani, Harshvardhan's look was about mixing the serious with non-serious. He looked very contemplative in his blue suit that came from Paul Smith. It was a smartly tailored outfit, which was enhanced by nuanced details and razor-sharp cuts. His blazer was collared and he paired it with matching straight-fit pants.
Harshavardhan teamed his ensemble with classic sports shoes that came from the label, Off-White. Now, that was an interesting twist and with this pairing, Harshvardhan proved that he is as trendy as his fashionista sisters. Adding to that, we also liked the idea of sports shoes because it enhanced the comfort quotient.
Well, we are much impressed Harshvardhan Kapoor. How did you find his look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas