- 35 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
There's something so unique about Sushmita Sen that we can't stop praising her. The former Miss Universe, Sushmita is a woman of substance. The actress has defied conventions and is a role model to women. She almost always has strong opinions on myriad issues and never hesitates in voicing her views. Sushmita might have taken a long break from acting but she still doesn't fail to wow us.
Single mother of two beautiful daughters, Sushmita's fashion statement is classy and powerful. She is one of the rare celebs, who can wear trousers and top for a Diwali function, where you often see ethnic fashion and still make it rock. Such is the persona and style of Sushmita! Her fashion is individualistic and the trends don't seem to govern her sensibilities. Adding to that, we also find her style statements so believable.
The actress and humanitarian, Sushmita is also among the most-demanded showstoppers. No matter what she wears, she lits up the ramp shows. She makes even the most ordinary clothes look beautiful on the ramp. So, on her birthday, we have for you, a curation of the six most dazzling ramp moments of Sushmita Sen. Tell us which one you loved the most?
Happy Birthday, Sushmita Sen!