- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
There's something so unique about Sushmita Sen that we can't stop praising her. The former Miss Universe, Sushmita is a woman of substance. The actress has defied conventions and is a role model to women. She almost always has strong opinions on myriad issues and never hesitates in voicing her views. Sushmita might have taken a long break from acting but she still doesn't fail to wow us.
Single mother of two beautiful daughters, Sushmita's fashion statement is classy and powerful. She is one of the rare celebs, who can wear trousers and top for a Diwali function, where you often see ethnic fashion and still make it rock. Such is the persona and style of Sushmita! Her fashion is individualistic and the trends don't seem to govern her sensibilities. Adding to that, we also find her style statements so believable.
The actress and humanitarian, Sushmita is also among the most-demanded showstoppers. No matter what she wears, she lits up the ramp shows. She makes even the most ordinary clothes look beautiful on the ramp. So, on her birthday, we have for you, a curation of the six most dazzling ramp moments of Sushmita Sen. Tell us which one you loved the most?
Happy Birthday, Sushmita Sen!