TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Kriti Sanon was a successful model before she became an actress. And ever since, she has become this unstoppable star in the making. Although none of her movies have been critically declared as hits so far, she has still managed to carve a niche for herself. She is in demand and her career graph is only getting better.
She has had her struggling days too when she was rejected last minute for a role and some people even thought that she was too pretty to be an actor. But the 28-year-old girl today has managed to star in a number of Bollywood films in two years.
However, more than acting, Kriti has become a style icon. She is a perfection, when it comes to dressing up. She has never had a fashion failure and nobody has even talked about her fashion in a negative light so far. So, fingers crossed for her.
She has inspired so many of us to be unafraid and look stylish. Her personal style seems to be a lot more casual but it gets dramatic on-screen or when she has to grace the red carpet and other related events. With her modelling experience and her effervescent attitude, she can pull off any look with a lot of ease. Kriti's fashion has got so much of appreciation and recognition in the industry that she won, the 'Style Icon Of The Year' award at IIFA.
She wore a dramatic ball gown, which became the fashion headline-winning news. Here are some more of her style moments that have left us impressed.