- 33 min ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 17 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 21 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- Finance Indian Stock Markets Closed, Asia Trade Higher
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We all are experiencing lockdown these days amid the coronavirus outbreak and while we are at home, we mostly opt for the comfiest of clothes. However sometimes, whilst we want to stay comfy, we also want to dress up a bit. If such is your mood, Sayani Gupta's latest outfit is what we have decoded for you.
Styled by Shreeja Rajgopal, Sayani Gupta recently donned an outfit by Lovebirds. She wore a pink dress that we so loved and found comfy. She wore a pink dress, which was flared and sleeveless. Her dress also featured pockets and the actress teamed it with a white shirt, which made this dress perfect as stay-at-home wear. We loved this combination as it seemed laidback yet stylish.
Sayani paired her ensemble with sandals from Aldo, which went well with her attire. She carried white cat-eyed frames with her. As for her makeup, it was natural and minimal with matte lip shade and subtle kohl. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. So, how did you find Sayani Gupta's attire and look? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Shivam GUPTA