- 7 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 9 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 10 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 12 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Nadal survives injury and Fritz scare to enter semifinals as he keeps career slam hopes alive
- Movies Ariyippu Becomes First Malayalam Film To Get Selected In The Competition Section Of Locarno Film Festival
- News Raids on Vivo: China hopes for a 'fair' probe in accordance with law
- Finance Silver Rate Drops Sharply By Rs. 200, Check Rates In Major Cities Here
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Kambakkth Ishq is a Bollywood romantic comedy film directed by Sabbir Kahn and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. The movie features Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor in pivotal roles along with co actors Aftab Shivdasani and Amrita Arora, in supporting roles. We also got to see some Hollywood actors in this movie, like the extremely hot and sexy Sylvester Stallone, Denise Richards, Brandon Routh and Holly Valance appearing in cameos, playing themselves. The film was released on 3 July, 2009 and was declared a super-hit at the box office.
The movie Kambakkth Ishq, other than featuring the rom-com theme, it also featured the fashion quotient a Bollywood film should have. Hell yeah! Where there is Kareena Kapoor, Sylvester Stallone and Akshay Kumar together, the style and hotness quotient also has to be at its peak.
Today at Boldsky, we are going to talk about the fashion quotient which was carried out by the gorgeous diva, Kareena Kapoor, in Kambakkth Ishq through our segment Bollywood Style Notebook. Kareena played the role of Simrita in the film, Let's see what fashion lessons we can get from Simrita.
1. Black Sequin
Black is the colour of fierce royalty, classiness, edge and boldness. Kareena Kapoor was seen donning the black short sequin dress in the title song of Kambakkth Ishq. She looked bold, sexy and beautiful in that short black, shiny dress.
2. Yellow Sun Dress
The yellow spaghetti strap sun dress is what we would like to yearn for this spring and summer. We bet no one other than Kareena Kapoor could have donned this outfit with such great poise, ease and style. Girl, now you know what to opt for a bright sunny day. Good for street style and casual events.
4. Pink Embellished
"Bebo Mei Bebo" remember this song? The self dedicated song of Kareena Kapoor in Kambakkth Ishq. Of course who wouldn't remember such a soothing, seductive romantic song. But wait, do you remember the sequin, pink embellished dress which she wore for the first half of the song? Wow, beauty and elegance personified by Kareena Kapoor in the song. A perfect feminine, classy party number for all seasons.
5. Black Babydoll Dress
Oomph! The colour black is sexy, edgy, bold and classy, we've said that earlier. But this babydoll dress which was worn by Bebo aka Kareena Kapoor for the second half of the bebo song, is what we like to see all the time. The black babydoll dress was spaghetti strapped, with a deep cut neck and was flared till the thighs. A perfect honeymoon, or a pajama party attire.
Kareena Kapoor is the empress and diva in herself. We would surely take these style tips from the film Kambakkth Ishq into our kitties for the future, would you follow them too? Share your comments.
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW 2021: Kareena Kapoor Khan Flaunts An Environment-Conscious Gown; Find Out About Her Makeup Too!
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan To Be The Showstopper For Gaurav Gupta At 2021 Lakmé Absolute Grand Finale
- bollywood wardrobeOn Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Slays It In Casual Top And Denims Looks; Inspires Us To Keep It Simple
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan And Karisma Kapoor Prove Black Is The Ultimate Party Hue With Their Dresses
- bollywood wardrobe5 Amazing Denim Jeans And Top Lessons From Kareena Kapoor Khan
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Steps Out In Style In Her Comfy Striped Dress
- hair careKareena Kapoor Khan Flaunts Her New Hair Colour And Haircut As She Gets Ready For Burp Clothes And Diapers
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Gives Last-Minute Maternity Goal In A Printed Beige Dress As She Steps Out With Son Taimur