- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Ah! Cocktail! Not the drink, but the movie. What a movie! And, what clothes!
90s might have become popular for its fashion calamity, but 2000s is known for its best fashion choices. Cocktail ranks second to Aisha, in the list of best fashion films of 2000s. To us, the fashion fiends, the movie was not about earworm songs but about the Veronica Malaney's beautiful wardrobe.
In the movie Cocktail, Veronica is a London based young girl in her 20s, who loves to party and wear jaw-dropping good clothes. Her dresses, shoes, bags, even her hairstyles are neatly put together. I must say, I couldn't love the fashion designer Anaita Shroff more.
Veronica teaches us how to party and other important things in life, but most importantly, she teaches us fashion and how to carry it with confidence. No matter where she is and what has she worn, she put it on with absolute confidence and a smile, of course.
We have decided to amalgamate elements from Veronica's wardrobe and share her fashion knowledge with you guys. So, here goes 7 fashion lessons that we learned from Veronica Malaney from Cocktail:
1. Bling Is Always Good For Saturday Nights: If you are running out of outfit options for Saturday nights, stick to bling dresses. They always work and are adorable to look at. Add a pair of wedges just like Veronica's.
2. Though a Taboo, But Black Sarees Are Bloody Hot: Indians might despise black sarees but you can always trust them on hotness factor. Nobody, nobody can look any less hot in a black saree, even Tusshar Kapoor for that matter. Just Kidding! But, you got my point, right?
3. Cover Up With A Leather Jacket: Veronica gives us the best advice when it comes to leather jackets, and that is: Wear one. So if you do not own a leather jacket, it's high time you get one.
4. Shopping Day? Wear Palazzo Pants: It's the grocery shopping day and you absolutely hate it. The trolleys and the fatiguing hours in the mall wasn't enough and then you added denims to multiply your pain. Avoid such uncomfortable situations and bad decisions, just wear a palazzo. Stylish, neat and comfy!
5. Skirt Is A Girl's Best Friend: Not the diamonds, but the skirts. And, Veronica in the song Tumhi Ho Bandhu has made this very clear.
6. Dancing In Skin Tights Is Awesome! You might disagree, but just look at that face, figure and the dress; can you not dance in that?
Well, I can.
So which one of this fashion lessons are you most likely to adhere to? Do let us know and we will keep bringing you the awesomest and trendiest news straight from the fashion world.