- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 8 hrs ago Miss India 2022: Sini Shetty From Karnataka Wins The Beauty Pageant
- 21 hrs ago Expert Article: Receded Gums, Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 24 hrs ago July 2022: Numerological Predictions For This Month
- Movies Neil Nitin Mukesh Criticises Bollywood For Remaking Films Instead Of Coming Up With Original Ideas
- Finance 2 Stocks To See Stock Split This Month In July 2022
- News Amarnath Yatra 2022: Shrine Board extends online facility for performing virtual, Pooja & Hawan for devotees
- Sports India vs Northamptonshire: Harshal Patel's all-round brilliance lead Indians to win in T20 practice match
- Technology Apple AirPods Pro 2 Tipped With USB Type-C Port, Heart Rate Sensor; Should You Buy?
- Education PSEB Class 10th Result 2022 : Punjab Board Likely To Declare 10th Results In First Week Of July
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Himalayan Gets Two New Colour Options
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
A megastar in her own right, actress Tamannaah Bhatia is an emerging face of fashion. She has come to be known for her aesthetic sense of style. The pan-Indian performer has been on the watchlist for every fashion critic in the country. Now, joining the A-league of fashionistas at Cannes Film Festival 2022, Tamannaah Bhatia's look has been styled by Shaleena Nathani.
Known to style Deepika Padukone, Shaleena Nathani is the stylist behind both the beauties at Cannes Film Festival! A numero uno actress in the south, Tamannaah Bhatia's pan-Indian presence has earned her a massive fan-base across the country. She has joined the A-league with the likes of Deepika Padukone, when it comes to both, cinema as well as fashion, with her debut at Cannes.
With Deepika Padukone donning Sabyasachi and Tamannaah Bhatia donning Gauri & Nainika, the fashionistas supported Indian homegrown labels on the global platform highlighting their desi core.
Back home, our fashion queen Tamannaah Bhatia has a packed calendar with multiple releases, including Madhur Bhandarkar's Babli Bouncer, Netflix's Plan A Plan B, Amazon Prime's Jee Karda, Telugu drama Gurthunda Seethakalam, F3 and Bhola Shankar with Chiranjeevi.
Deepika Padukone, who is a jury member at Cannes 2022, will be seen in Project K opposite Prabhas and in Pathan opposite Shah Rukh Khan. She was recently seen in Gehraiyaan. Deepika will be seen in various different fashion outfits at Cannes this year. Earlier, she has made an appearance on the Cannes red carpet but this is the first time that she is part of the eminent jury at Cannes.
- fashion trendsUrvashi Rautela Makes Cannes Red Carpet Debut In All-White Gown; PICS And All About Her Look
- womenCannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- art cultureOmicron: Have The 2022 Golden Globes, Grammy Awards, Oscars, Berlinale, Cannes Been Postponed?
- women7 Facts About Payal Kapadia, Mumbai-Based Filmmaker Who Won Best Documentary Award At Cannes 2021
- art cultureCannes Film Festival 2021 Winners List: Julia Ducournau's Film Titane Wins Palme D'Or
- bollywood wardrobeOn Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Birthday, Her 4 Gowns That Will Make You Say ‘Awesome’
- hair careCannes 2021: Hofit Golan, Leonie Hanne, And Farhana Bodi’s Romantic Bun Hairstyles Are Noteworthy
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: Bangladeshi Actress Azmeri Haque Badhon Makes A Strong Case For Traditional Jamdani Saree
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The 4 Unusual But Absolutely Slay-Worthy Fashion Lessons From The Divas
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: The Impressive And Not-So-Impressive White Outfits; Find Out The Attire We Liked The Most
- hair careCannes Film Festival 2021: Bella Hadid Gives Her Hair Bun A Stylish Modern Twist And Steals The Show
- fashion trendsCannes 2021: Bella Hadid And Other Divas Flaunted Their Fashionable Best; Find Out Who Looked The Best