- 1 hr ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 2 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 3 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 3 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- News Internet suspended across Assam till Monday over citizenship act protests
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC to play home matches in Bhubaneswar from December 27
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Rejects Pawan Kalyan's Comeback Movie? Deets Inside!
- Technology OPPO Fantastic Days Sale Offers: Oppo F11 Pro, Oppo Reno 2, Oppo A11, Oppo A5s, Oppo A3s And More
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Doodlage was one of the eight shortlisted finalists for the Circular Design Challenge at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort'19. Presented in collaboration with UN Environment and R|Elan, the label showcased their sustainable collection to an esteemed panel of judges earlier in the day. The label, which aims at pushing for zero waste, had a series of breezy and beige silhouettes for their garden show, which totally caught our attention. Evelyn Sharma was the showstopper and she certainly looked like a dream.
Away from the constricted indoors, the showstopper walked on the soft well-manicured garden. It was a perfect venue considering the collection, which was about soothing hue and a romantic yet minimal sprinkle of floral accents. The open space actually brought alive the collection, which was like a balm to the soul. Strictly speaking about Evelyn's outfit, it was a Tencel bow dress that reminded us of the sunny and carefree good old days. The structured and strappy bodice was cloaked by a sheer layer with a folded neckline. Her dress was meticulously adorned with vibrant floral prints and she paired it with dreamy sandals.
Evelyn wore sleek danglers and that perfectly complemented her look. The makeup was refreshing and featured dewy tones. The cheekbones were enhanced by highlighter and the lip shade was the matte pink. The complementing eye shadow accompanied by heavy mascara completed her makeup. The tiny jasmine flowers accentuated her romantic wavy tresses and that spruced up her look. So, how did you find Evelyn Sharma's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.