TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Doodlage was one of the eight shortlisted finalists for the Circular Design Challenge at the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort'19. Presented in collaboration with UN Environment and R|Elan, the label showcased their sustainable collection to an esteemed panel of judges earlier in the day. The label, which aims at pushing for zero waste, had a series of breezy and beige silhouettes for their garden show, which totally caught our attention. Evelyn Sharma was the showstopper and she certainly looked like a dream.
Away from the constricted indoors, the showstopper walked on the soft well-manicured garden. It was a perfect venue considering the collection, which was about soothing hue and a romantic yet minimal sprinkle of floral accents. The open space actually brought alive the collection, which was like a balm to the soul. Strictly speaking about Evelyn's outfit, it was a Tencel bow dress that reminded us of the sunny and carefree good old days. The structured and strappy bodice was cloaked by a sheer layer with a folded neckline. Her dress was meticulously adorned with vibrant floral prints and she paired it with dreamy sandals.
Evelyn wore sleek danglers and that perfectly complemented her look. The makeup was refreshing and featured dewy tones. The cheekbones were enhanced by highlighter and the lip shade was the matte pink. The complementing eye shadow accompanied by heavy mascara completed her makeup. The tiny jasmine flowers accentuated her romantic wavy tresses and that spruced up her look. So, how did you find Evelyn Sharma's look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.