- 12 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 13 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 13 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The gorgeous Esha Gupta set the ramp ablaze on the day one of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. She looked absolutely amazing as she walked down the ramp for Pallavi Mohan. Her attire was risqué and not quite everybody's cup of tea. Accentuated by bold cuts, Esha Gupta made a statement. Let's decode her look.
So, Esha wore a gown that was sleeveless and featured a plunging neckline. Her attire featured a bow belt, which accentuated her ensemble and gave it a figure-flattering structure. It was a textural number with sheer accents and overlapping details. Her ensemble was notched up by metallic touch and shimmery effect. The hemline of Esha Gupta's gown was highlighted by silver feathers, which totally gave her attire a dramatic effect.
The actress and model paired her ensemble with silver pencil heels, which went well with her stunning ensemble. The look was minimal and accessorised by cocktail rings and chic earrings. Her attire was perfect for red carpet events and formal events. The makeup was dewy with contoured cheekbones, a pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The sleek bun rounded out her avatar and we thought Esha Gupta looked beyond amazing.
So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section. Stayed tuned for more Bollywood updates on LFW W/F 2019.