TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Minimum Income Guarantee Will Increase Congress Tally, Say People
- IPL 2019: RR vs KXIP — Highlights
- Ford Cars To Feature Amazon Alexa — Best Voice-Command System Ever?
- Shabana Azmi Reacts To PM Modi Biopic Credit Row
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Airtel Online Store: Get Samsung Galaxy S10, iPhone XR, Google Pixel 3
- She Injected Fruit Juice Into Blood!
- Top 5 Affordable Cities In India To Live In 2019
Red seems to be one of the favourite colours of Esha Gupta. The model and actress had the mercury soaring at the Ferragamo event. She looked super stunning in her red gown, which came from the label, Atsu. Esha looked sensual and bold in her ravishing attire.
The gown was full-sleeved and accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was detailed with a round neck and had a well-fitting bodice. It was a structured attire and Esha pulled it off like a piece of cake. The gown was updated with a knot on the front of the bodice and the remaining portion looked free-flowing and featured a train.
Esha accessorised her look with delicate studs and carried a small tote bag with her. Her makeup was nude and marked by soft pink lip shade, light mascara, and a pink eyeshadow. There was also a lot of bronze touch to her look. She backcombed her sleek tresses and tucked them behind her ears to spruce up her avatar.
Well, we loved the latest look of Esha Gupta's. She gave us an #ootd for sure. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.