- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Automobiles BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Red seems to be one of the favourite colours of Esha Gupta. The model and actress had the mercury soaring at the Ferragamo event. She looked super stunning in her red gown, which came from the label, Atsu. Esha looked sensual and bold in her ravishing attire.
The gown was full-sleeved and accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was detailed with a round neck and had a well-fitting bodice. It was a structured attire and Esha pulled it off like a piece of cake. The gown was updated with a knot on the front of the bodice and the remaining portion looked free-flowing and featured a train.
Esha accessorised her look with delicate studs and carried a small tote bag with her. Her makeup was nude and marked by soft pink lip shade, light mascara, and a pink eyeshadow. There was also a lot of bronze touch to her look. She backcombed her sleek tresses and tucked them behind her ears to spruce up her avatar.
Well, we loved the latest look of Esha Gupta's. She gave us an #ootd for sure. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.