Red seems to be one of the favourite colours of Esha Gupta. The model and actress had the mercury soaring at the Ferragamo event. She looked super stunning in her red gown, which came from the label, Atsu. Esha looked sensual and bold in her ravishing attire.
The gown was full-sleeved and accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was detailed with a round neck and had a well-fitting bodice. It was a structured attire and Esha pulled it off like a piece of cake. The gown was updated with a knot on the front of the bodice and the remaining portion looked free-flowing and featured a train.
Esha accessorised her look with delicate studs and carried a small tote bag with her. Her makeup was nude and marked by soft pink lip shade, light mascara, and a pink eyeshadow. There was also a lot of bronze touch to her look. She backcombed her sleek tresses and tucked them behind her ears to spruce up her avatar.
Well, we loved the latest look of Esha Gupta's. She gave us an #ootd for sure. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar