Red seems to be one of the favourite colours of Esha Gupta. The model and actress had the mercury soaring at the Ferragamo event. She looked super stunning in her red gown, which came from the label, Atsu. Esha looked sensual and bold in her ravishing attire.
The gown was full-sleeved and accentuated by nuanced details. Her ensemble was detailed with a round neck and had a well-fitting bodice. It was a structured attire and Esha pulled it off like a piece of cake. The gown was updated with a knot on the front of the bodice and the remaining portion looked free-flowing and featured a train.
Esha accessorised her look with delicate studs and carried a small tote bag with her. Her makeup was nude and marked by soft pink lip shade, light mascara, and a pink eyeshadow. There was also a lot of bronze touch to her look. She backcombed her sleek tresses and tucked them behind her ears to spruce up her avatar.
Well, we loved the latest look of Esha Gupta's. She gave us an #ootd for sure. How did you find her look? Feel free to share your opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship