- 33 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Ace designer, Tarun Tahiliani's collection at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018 was about a beautiful blend of the east and the west. His stunning collection brought alive the nostalgia of the past, the reality of the present, and the glimpses of the future. Disha Patani was the showstopper and her attire was far from the quintessential pastels and vibrant hues.
On the contrary, Disha's ensemble captured the spirit of modern women, who are understated but dare to defy the norms with great subtlety. With black and muted gold as the dominant hues, this attire seemed perfect for a moonlit wedding. It featured an interesting display of patterns- there was almost a kaleidoscopic charm. It was definitely a modern attire backed by minimalism and meticulously done embellishments. The sheer black dupatta was draped gracefully and completed her attire.
As for the accessories, Disha wore regal black and silver bangles and notched up her look with a stunning neckpiece that was crafted out of oxidised metal. The complementing rings and earrings spruced up her traditional avatar. The makeup was nude and highlighted by a smoky kohl and light lip shade. The wavy bun with tresses gave an old-fashioned touch to her look. Her bridal attire was outstanding? Don't you think so too?