- Technology Huawei P40 Pro With Shattered Rear Panel Appears Just After Launch
- News Coronavirus: PM Modi's Mann ki Baat today, first since lockdown
- Movies Vijay And Atlee To Join Hands Again For Thalapathy 66?
- Sports Cancel County Championship if it can't be played in full, says Cook
- Automobiles Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Ace designer, Tarun Tahiliani's collection at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018 was about a beautiful blend of the east and the west. His stunning collection brought alive the nostalgia of the past, the reality of the present, and the glimpses of the future. Disha Patani was the showstopper and her attire was far from the quintessential pastels and vibrant hues.
On the contrary, Disha's ensemble captured the spirit of modern women, who are understated but dare to defy the norms with great subtlety. With black and muted gold as the dominant hues, this attire seemed perfect for a moonlit wedding. It featured an interesting display of patterns- there was almost a kaleidoscopic charm. It was definitely a modern attire backed by minimalism and meticulously done embellishments. The sheer black dupatta was draped gracefully and completed her attire.
As for the accessories, Disha wore regal black and silver bangles and notched up her look with a stunning neckpiece that was crafted out of oxidised metal. The complementing rings and earrings spruced up her traditional avatar. The makeup was nude and highlighted by a smoky kohl and light lip shade. The wavy bun with tresses gave an old-fashioned touch to her look. Her bridal attire was outstanding? Don't you think so too?