- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Finance Titan And Nestle India To Be Added To Sensex Next Month
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Ace designer, Tarun Tahiliani's collection at Blenders Pride Fashion Tour 2018 was about a beautiful blend of the east and the west. His stunning collection brought alive the nostalgia of the past, the reality of the present, and the glimpses of the future. Disha Patani was the showstopper and her attire was far from the quintessential pastels and vibrant hues.
On the contrary, Disha's ensemble captured the spirit of modern women, who are understated but dare to defy the norms with great subtlety. With black and muted gold as the dominant hues, this attire seemed perfect for a moonlit wedding. It featured an interesting display of patterns- there was almost a kaleidoscopic charm. It was definitely a modern attire backed by minimalism and meticulously done embellishments. The sheer black dupatta was draped gracefully and completed her attire.
As for the accessories, Disha wore regal black and silver bangles and notched up her look with a stunning neckpiece that was crafted out of oxidised metal. The complementing rings and earrings spruced up her traditional avatar. The makeup was nude and highlighted by a smoky kohl and light lip shade. The wavy bun with tresses gave an old-fashioned touch to her look. Her bridal attire was outstanding? Don't you think so too?