- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 12 December 2019
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- News JNU protest: Students vacated admin building, will attend office, says VC; JNUSU dismisses claim
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Disha Patani and Evelyn Sharma were spotted at the airport, of late. The stunning divas made a strong case for separates and gave us two totally comfy airport outfit ideas. Disha and Evelyn flaunted red and pink hues. While one looked sassy, the other made heads turn with her classy avatar. So, let's decode their airport outfits of the day.
Disha Patani's latest airport attire had a sporty touch. She paired her bright red crop top with high-waist ivory trousers. This ensemble of hers was about colour-blocking it right. Disha notched up the comfort quotient by teaming her outfit with sports shoes. Her look was basically accessory-free but she wore black shades to up her sassy avatar. The make-up was dewy and the long messy tresses completed her look.
Evelyn Sharma looked pretty as a peach in her pink ensemble, which she paired with a white top. Her attire exuded soothing vibes with flared bubblegum pink pyjamas and a matching long Kimono jacket. She also wore white sports shoes and accessorised her look with a dainty neckpiece. The make-up was dewy with a glossy pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
So, whose airport style wowed you more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.