- 3 hrs ago Breastfeeding Twins: Expert Tips, Finding The Right Feeding Position And More
- 4 hrs ago Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- 4 hrs ago Designer Louis Vuitton Birthday Special: Revolution Of Style
- 8 hrs ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- Education HOS 12th Result 2021: HBSE Haryana Open School 12th Result 2021 Released
- Sports Tokyo 2020: PM Modi speaks to Manpreet, coach Reid after Olympic bronze; lauds team's hard work
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- News Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai to allocate portfolios to Ministers on August 6
- Movies Kate Winslet Hints 'Some Cool Ideas' For The Second Season Of Her Crime Series Mare Of Easttown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
Want something cheerful yet comfy to flaunt on a dull morning? We feel you and so we have curated a vibrant outfit straight from Sanjana Sanghi's closet. The Dil Bechara actress flaunted a pyjama set that was multi-coloured and made for a perfect weekend wear. Let's find out more about her pyjama set, so that you can buy it as soon as possible.
Sanajana Sanghi wore the Tropical Punch Notched Collar Pyjama Set from the label, Dandelion. Her relaxed wear was inspired by a classic Tropical Punch cocktail. Well, here's some cocktail inspiration too! Her outfit was accentuated by pastel and tropical hues - the shades of orange, pineapple, dragon fruit, and kiwi on a white base, made it an ideal summer wear. The outfit featured lapels, vertical stripe details, a chest pocket, and self-coloured cording as additional details. Sanjana's outfit was also crafted from 100 per cent cotton - the monsoon-friendly fabric (as it offers respite from humidity). Her pyjama set came from the Dandy Candy collection of the label and it is priced at Rs. 3,950.
Her look was jewellery-free and her makeup was enhanced by fresh and natural tones. The pink lip shade and sun-kissed cheekbones spruced up her look. She wore a yellow hairband that looked like a perfect accessory with this gorgeous pyjama set. Sanjana Sanghi gave us fashion goals with this pyjama set? What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram