Dia Mirza turned up in a traditional outfit for the star-studded book launch of Sanjay Khan's autobiography, 'The Best Mistakes Of My Life'. Dia wore an ethnic outfit by Rashi Kapoor, which was handwoven and crafted from a shiny fabric.
A proud advocate of Indian handlooms, with her latest number, Dia celebrated the Benarasi heritage. She wore a full-sleeved, round-necked outfit that was flared and dipped in the shades of orange and gold. It was accentuated by pink-coloured stripes. It was a sophisticated glittering number and Dia pulled it off with utmost elegance and grace.
The actress teamed her attire with orange-hued palazzo pants, which were flared and went well with her outfit. She also paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was light-hued and complemented her outfit. She also wore flat embellished sandals, which went well her ensemble. Her juttis came from the label Pastel and Pop. She wore minimal jewellery that came from Tyaani by Karan Johar.
Her makeup was beautifully done with a metallic pink eyeshadow and a bright pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's fashion statement of the day? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar