- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dia Mirza turned up in a traditional outfit for the star-studded book launch of Sanjay Khan's autobiography, 'The Best Mistakes Of My Life'. Dia wore an ethnic outfit by Rashi Kapoor, which was handwoven and crafted from a shiny fabric.
A proud advocate of Indian handlooms, with her latest number, Dia celebrated the Benarasi heritage. She wore a full-sleeved, round-necked outfit that was flared and dipped in the shades of orange and gold. It was accentuated by pink-coloured stripes. It was a sophisticated glittering number and Dia pulled it off with utmost elegance and grace.
The actress teamed her attire with orange-hued palazzo pants, which were flared and went well with her outfit. She also paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was light-hued and complemented her outfit. She also wore flat embellished sandals, which went well her ensemble. Her juttis came from the label Pastel and Pop. She wore minimal jewellery that came from Tyaani by Karan Johar.
Her makeup was beautifully done with a metallic pink eyeshadow and a bright pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's fashion statement of the day? Let us know in the comment section.