Dia Mirza turned up in a traditional outfit for the star-studded book launch of Sanjay Khan's autobiography, 'The Best Mistakes Of My Life'. Dia wore an ethnic outfit by Rashi Kapoor, which was handwoven and crafted from a shiny fabric.
A proud advocate of Indian handlooms, with her latest number, Dia celebrated the Benarasi heritage. She wore a full-sleeved, round-necked outfit that was flared and dipped in the shades of orange and gold. It was accentuated by pink-coloured stripes. It was a sophisticated glittering number and Dia pulled it off with utmost elegance and grace.
The actress teamed her attire with orange-hued palazzo pants, which were flared and went well with her outfit. She also paired her ensemble with a dupatta that was light-hued and complemented her outfit. She also wore flat embellished sandals, which went well her ensemble. Her juttis came from the label Pastel and Pop. She wore minimal jewellery that came from Tyaani by Karan Johar.
Her makeup was beautifully done with a metallic pink eyeshadow and a bright pink lip shade. The middle-parted wavy tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Dia Mirza's fashion statement of the day? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship