TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election Updates: After 24 Years, Mulayam, Mayawati To Share Dais In UP's Mainpuri
- Loyalty matters most, says Kohli
- Tata Nexon Hybrid Or Tata Nexon EV? — Oh Blur! We’re confused!
- Katrina Called Up Varun Before Exiting From Street Dancer!
- How To View Saved Passwords On Chrome For Android?
- Gold Prices in India Stands Still Amidst Muted Demand
- Tara Sutaria Wows In Printed Separates
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Dia Mirza gave us another dress goal but this time, she wore a dress that we could easily afford. The actress sported this attire for an event and looked gorgeous as ever. She wore a party wear number that we thought was a cross between structure and asymmetry.
Her round-necked and full-sleeved dress also made for a perfect winter outfit and came from the fashion brand, Vero Moda. Priced at Rs. 3499, her dress featured a satiny bodice and ended with a ruffled detail. We thought the drawstrings in the dress helped enhance her slender frame. Also, we totally liked the silhouette of the attire and the pleated hemline.
Dia teamed her pretty outfit with matching pencil heels. She wore intricately done ruby and diamond studs by Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery, which went well with her outfit. Well, she was styled to perfection. Her makeup was beautifully done with subtle kohl, soft pink lip shade, and her cheekbones were also accentuated by a highlighter. The middle-parted sleek ponytail wrapped up her gorgeous avatar.
So, how did you find Dia Mirza's event look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.