- 20 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dia Mirza gave us another dress goal but this time, she wore a dress that we could easily afford. The actress sported this attire for an event and looked gorgeous as ever. She wore a party wear number that we thought was a cross between structure and asymmetry.
Her round-necked and full-sleeved dress also made for a perfect winter outfit and came from the fashion brand, Vero Moda. Priced at Rs. 3499, her dress featured a satiny bodice and ended with a ruffled detail. We thought the drawstrings in the dress helped enhance her slender frame. Also, we totally liked the silhouette of the attire and the pleated hemline.
Dia teamed her pretty outfit with matching pencil heels. She wore intricately done ruby and diamond studs by Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery, which went well with her outfit. Well, she was styled to perfection. Her makeup was beautifully done with subtle kohl, soft pink lip shade, and her cheekbones were also accentuated by a highlighter. The middle-parted sleek ponytail wrapped up her gorgeous avatar.
So, how did you find Dia Mirza's event look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.