TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Dia Mirza gave us another dress goal but this time, she wore a dress that we could easily afford. The actress sported this attire for an event and looked gorgeous as ever. She wore a party wear number that we thought was a cross between structure and asymmetry.
Her round-necked and full-sleeved dress also made for a perfect winter outfit and came from the fashion brand, Vero Moda. Priced at Rs. 3499, her dress featured a satiny bodice and ended with a ruffled detail. We thought the drawstrings in the dress helped enhance her slender frame. Also, we totally liked the silhouette of the attire and the pleated hemline.
Dia teamed her pretty outfit with matching pencil heels. She wore intricately done ruby and diamond studs by Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery, which went well with her outfit. Well, she was styled to perfection. Her makeup was beautifully done with subtle kohl, soft pink lip shade, and her cheekbones were also accentuated by a highlighter. The middle-parted sleek ponytail wrapped up her gorgeous avatar.
So, how did you find Dia Mirza's event look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.