The drop-dead gorgeous Deepika Padukone has been blowing away our minds with her one sexy avatar after another. A few days ago, she took to Instagram to flaunt her unapologetic sensual side by donning bold attires and recently, she had us floored again at GQ Best Dressed night. The star-studded evening also had her contemporary starlets such as Neha Sharma, Richa Chadha, Shraddha Kapoor, Elli Avram, Waluscha De Sousa, and more, but it was Deepika, who stole their thunder.
The diva elevated the fashionable evening at JW Marriott in Mumbai by channelling her inner-warrior. For the style-packed gala, Dippy went all-black and daring. Whoever says that she plays it safe! The 'Padmaavat' star, on the contrary, showed us her bold side and gave it back to trollers, who make fun of Deepika's monotonous outfits.
The leggy lass wore pretty sexy structured leather hot pants and teamed it with a matching asymmetrical kaftan-styled sheer top. Her V-neck top perfectly highlighted her collar bones and the outfit accentuated her slender frame. She also sported translucent black stockings and complementing pumps.
She rounded-off her look with a fresh and dewy makeup, delicate danglers, and a neat hairdo. Well, she looked every inch feisty and stunning.
We loved Deepika in her all-black outfit. Did you too? Let us know your views in the comments section.
- Sara Ali Khan Proves That Her Fashion Is Classy With This Elegant Nature-Inspired Dress
- On Saif Ali Khan's Birthday, A Look At His Latest Minimal Style Game
- Unapologetic And Free-Spirited, Anushka Sharma's Latest Photoshoot Pic Is Totally Slay-Worthy
- Happy Birthday Manisha Koirala: The Actress Whose Fashion Is Unaffected By Glamour And Trends
- Independence Day Special: Why Indigenous Fabrics And Textiles Need Promotion?
- Bipasha Basu's Ethnic Number Is A Harmonious Mix Of Two Contrasting Patterns