- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3: Nagarjuna Shoots For The Promo? A Leaked Still Goes Viral!
- News Acute Encephalitis Syndrome toll climbs to 117 in Bihar
- Finance Paytm Flight Booking Offer: Get Cashback Upto Rs. 2000
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch: One More Affordable Punch Hole Display Phone
- Sports Argentina 1 Paraguay 1: Messi scores but Copa America exit looms
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Apart from her wedding outfit, Deepika Padukone's jewellery also took the internet by storm. The actress had two traditional wedding ceremonies and wore contrasting jewelleries. She convinced us as both- Sindhi and Konkani bride. The prolific actress gave us major bridal look goals and some are even comparing her look to Padmavati's look.
As the Konkani bride, Deepika wore temple jewellery that went well with her Kanjeeveram silk sari. It was the intricate jewellery set that clearly accentuated her South Indian bridal look. In fact, as Konkani bride, Deepika's jewellery stole the thunder of her attire. She wore an elaborate necklace that was muted-toned, the jhumkis complemented her neckpiece, and the matching maatha-patti completed her look.
For the Sindhi wedding ceremony, Deepika's jewellery took a vibrant turn. The actress wore 22-Karat gold and uncut diamond jewellery that not only went well with her red-hued outfit but also made her look like a quintessential Sindhi bride. She wore very meticulously detailed maang-tikka instead of maatha-patti, the traditional red bangles, the chandelier-like kaleeras, a statement nath, and jadau jhumkas. However, it was the platinum solitaire set that caught our attention the most.
Well, Deepika definitely gave us so many jewellery goals. She kept alive the traditional past of the country by sporting dazzling jewellery. What do you think about her jewellery? Let us know that in the comment section.