If you get to grab a copy of the Vogue's February issue, you will fall in love with Deepika Padukone all over again.
The classy and royal Padmavati is seen in vibrant colours and sequin outfits, posing in some of the sassiest ways. Here, we are decoding all the looks that she carried for the magazine.
In Multiple Hues
Deepika wore a rainbow sequin shirt from Ashish, a designer who introduces his work as fighting gloom with glitters. He is famous for his sequin collection and in this look, Deepika looks fantastic. Along with the shirt, DeePee wore red shorts and blood-red lipstick. This look is also featured on the cover.
Deepika maintained her love for colours in this look too, where she was wearing a camisole muliple-coloured striped dress from Diane Von Furstenberg (DVF) and she totally rocked the look. She was posing with a half-cut cake, portraying a flashy indulgence.
When Rainbow Met Frills
This was indeed once of the sexiest looks that Deepika carried in the shoot. Wearing the rainbow-coloured frill dress from Sonia Rykiel, she totally killed it. Matching with the dress, she wore matte pink lipstick and violet nail colour.
The Neon Magic
Deepika, in this style book, looked magical in a Topshop bikini top and blue sequin trousers from Halpern Studio. Anaita Shroff Adjania styled her with sheer sass, wrapping a neon bedsheet around her, using a neon green pillow as a prop.
Deepika was posing with an air-pumped dolphin, in a skiing pose, looking outstandingly gorgeous. She was wearing a pink bodysuit from Topshop along with a Cerelean blue Edeline Lee Navajo skirt. Along with this look, she wore Malone Souliers golden heels.
Being The Girl Next Door
For this look, Deepika was being simple with a white and yellow outfit from Prabal Gurung. The dress was very pretty and made her look like a girl next door. She was being the careless and bubbly girl for this look.
The Latin Doll
In this last look, where Deepika posed in a ballet posture, she sure did appear like a Latin-American doll. She was wearing a set of dress and briefs from Moschino along with nude makeup and red lipstick.
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show
- Deepika Padukone Or Katrina Kaif: Whose Airport Look Was More Slay Worthy?
- Yay! Deepika Padukone Just Gave Us A Weekend Outfit Inspiration
- Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Will Knock Your Socks Off
- Style Goal Of The Week: Mix Different Prints Like A Boss
- Sonam Might Be A Fashionista, But NEVER A Fashion Icon
- Deepika’s Latest Photoshoot Is Something To Remember For Life