Deepika Padukone visited Fever 104's studio in Mumbai for the live promotion of her recently released Padmavati song 'Ghoomar'. She was carrying a lovely style book for her radio promotional event.
Deepika wore an extremely adorable powder pink maxi dress with beautiful floral embroidery on the body. The dress also had tiered ruffles and pretty bell sleeves.
There were tiny polka dots all over the attire and DeePee carried it quite well. She was carrying a pair of classy jhumars for her ear and wrapped up the look book with a pair of golden sequin bellies.
We have seen how Deepika had stunned us with such a wonderful performance and the stunning style books for both the trailer and the song, 'Ghoomar'. This time for the promotion, her simple and lovely dress has all our attention.
- B'Day Special: Sabyasachi Doesn't Just Ask Women To "Drape Saree"; Best Of His Western Collection
- Most Beautiful And Stylish Bollywood Brides In The Past Two Decades
- Deepika Padukone Is Ruling Our Day In Her Sassy Casual Avatar
- Deepika Padukone Turns Glittery And Gorgeous For A Magazine's Cover Shoot
- Deepika Padukone Turns Royally Bengali For Sabyasachi's Updated Creation For Nilaaya
- Deepika Padukone's Sabya-Zara Fusion Can Leave You Stunned
- Kareena Kapoor Rocked Her Graceful Look At The BIFF 2018