Deepika Padukone visited Fever 104's studio in Mumbai for the live promotion of her recently released Padmavati song 'Ghoomar'. She was carrying a lovely style book for her radio promotional event.
Deepika wore an extremely adorable powder pink maxi dress with beautiful floral embroidery on the body. The dress also had tiered ruffles and pretty bell sleeves.
There were tiny polka dots all over the attire and DeePee carried it quite well. She was carrying a pair of classy jhumars for her ear and wrapped up the look book with a pair of golden sequin bellies.
We have seen how Deepika had stunned us with such a wonderful performance and the stunning style books for both the trailer and the song, 'Ghoomar'. This time for the promotion, her simple and lovely dress has all our attention.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack