Deepika Padukone visited Fever 104's studio in Mumbai for the live promotion of her recently released Padmavati song 'Ghoomar'. She was carrying a lovely style book for her radio promotional event.
Deepika wore an extremely adorable powder pink maxi dress with beautiful floral embroidery on the body. The dress also had tiered ruffles and pretty bell sleeves.
There were tiny polka dots all over the attire and DeePee carried it quite well. She was carrying a pair of classy jhumars for her ear and wrapped up the look book with a pair of golden sequin bellies.
We have seen how Deepika had stunned us with such a wonderful performance and the stunning style books for both the trailer and the song, 'Ghoomar'. This time for the promotion, her simple and lovely dress has all our attention.
- Killer! Deepika's Classic Look Is So Modern And Awesome
- Check Out The Pink Anarkali Of Deepika's That Is Killing The Internet
- Deepika’s Bold And Black Attire Proves That She Doesn’t Always Play Safe
- Haters Back Off! Deepika Is Slaying With Her Killer Hat
- Damn Hot! Deepika Oozes Sexiness In A Black Gown
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?