Deepika Padukone visited Fever 104's studio in Mumbai for the live promotion of her recently released Padmavati song 'Ghoomar'. She was carrying a lovely style book for her radio promotional event.
Deepika wore an extremely adorable powder pink maxi dress with beautiful floral embroidery on the body. The dress also had tiered ruffles and pretty bell sleeves.
There were tiny polka dots all over the attire and DeePee carried it quite well. She was carrying a pair of classy jhumars for her ear and wrapped up the look book with a pair of golden sequin bellies.
We have seen how Deepika had stunned us with such a wonderful performance and the stunning style books for both the trailer and the song, 'Ghoomar'. This time for the promotion, her simple and lovely dress has all our attention.
- Karisma Kapoor's Royal Blue Anarkali Made Us Think Of Deepika Padukone's Similar Attire
- Aaradhya Bachchan's Latest Tulle Dress Strongly Resembles Deepika Padukone's Gown
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Pristine White Outfit As She Graces The FICCI FLO Event
- Thinking About Some Weekend Party-Wear Goals? Let Our Top 10 B-Town Divas Inspire You
- Deepika Padukone Breaks The Gender Stereotypes In Fashion With Her Latest Airport Look
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam