Contemporary Classic was what described Deepika Padukone's latest airport look. The gorgeous diva with her wedding around the corner looked fabulous and gave us boss lady vibes. Her fashion statement was classy and a cross between formal and casual. It was backed by comfort quotient. However, it was not entirely laidback but gave relaxed vibes.
So, Deepika paired her long white top with half straight-fit denim jeans. It was a classy combination and the actress pulled it off like a pro. It would have been a simple airport outfit but Deepika notched it up with a long jacket that contrasted her top and jeans in terms of hue and looks. It gave her outfit a formal touch.
Deepika wore a quarter-sleeved jacket, which was dipped in beige hue and was sharply collared. Her jacket was reminiscent of the European fashion sensibilities. It was also detailed with black buttons. She teamed her ensemble with black-coloured loafers, which went well with her attire. Deepika carried a blue bag with her.
Her makeup was minimal and she notched up her look with dark shades. The long tresses rounded off her look. So, how did you find Deepika's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship