- 55 min ago Daily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 17 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 18 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Valentine's Day is where you get up, glam up, put on that spicy outfit and get ready to go out with your lover, partner or spouse. It is the perfect time of the year when you have the time to spend on looking glammed up for the dinner date or even brunch. Now this is the time where we recommend you skip the loungewear and get into a cool-looking dress for the day.
Worrying about what to wear? You can take some inspiration from these famous B-town celebrities for your Valentine's Day! Let's take a look Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone and Malaika Arora.
Red Hot Like Kangana Ranaut
First on our list the Kangana Ranaut, who rocks it in a red hot dress! This is one of the best outfits that you can wear on Valentine's Day. You can keep your look simple for this outfit. Just pair it up with heels and you are ready for the celebration. Don't forget to take a lot of pictures while going on a Valentine date.
Casual And Hot Like Deepika Padukone
Keep it low-key like Deepika and wear a bodysuit with a pair of jeans. This is great for when you don't want to go all out on Valentine's Day and want to have a cute yet elegant look. If you want then you can pair the look with an oversized jacket to make it a bit more dressier.
Set A Vibe Like Malaika Arora
The next on our list is the very gorgeous Malaika Arora who is giving us some serious trend-setting looks that anyone can rock. She has opted for a black blazer and it is perfect for Valentine's Day. You can pair the blazer with any piece of clothing that you will be wearing for Valentine's Day.
This Valentine's Day, don't just get ready but feel inspired by all these looks! If you want then you can create your own. Always remember to keep smiling whenever you are getting ready because these are the moments that you will look back on in your future.
Happy Valentine Week and Valentine's Day!
Image Credit: Instagram
- lgbtqJosh And MASH Project Foundation Partner With Nazariya LGBT Resource Group For #MeriLoveLanguage Campaign
- fashion trendsValentine’s Day: Trendy And Elegant Outfits To Dress Up For A Date!
- wellnessDid You Know That Celebrating Valentine's Day Can Benefit Your Health? Here's How
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Red Sequin Dress Is A Glam Statement For Valentine’s Day!
- skin careValentine’s Day Special: Beauty Tips From Kourtney Kardashian, Priyanka Chopra And More!
- bollywood wardrobeValentine’s Day: Ananya Panday Looks Elegant In All Her Bright Red Outfits!
- relationshipAnti-Valentine Week 2022: When Is Slap Day, Kick Day, Breakup Day? Dates For Unromantic Week
- body careValentine’s Day Special: DIY Shimmering Body Oil For Glowy Skin!
- decorValentine's Day: 6 Home Decor Ideas For Your At-Home Date
- bollywood wardrobeThis Valentine's Day, Go Full-On Glam With Fresh Colours of The Season!
- offer of the dayValentine’s Day: Skechers Shoes, Timex Watches To Instax Mini Camera, Find Cool Gifts For Your Beloved!
- fashionKalyan Jewellers Launches Exclusive Limited-Edition Jewellery To Celebrate Valentine's Day