- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Deepika Padukone is among the rare few actresses in the Bollywood industry, who has consistently been in our best-dressed celeb list. Be it ethnics or western outfit, her stunning outfits almost always leave us impressed.
Recently, the actress jetted off to Delhi to launch Satyarth Nayak's book on the legendry actress, Sridevi's life, which is titled,'Sridevi: The Eternal Screen Goddess'. For the launch event, Deepika sported an exquisite ivory sari. Well, she was the picture of elegance in her sari. So, let us take a look at her sari closely and decode it.
So, Deepika Padukone donned a beautiful ivory sari, which was accentuated by intricate thread work. Her pretty sari also featured golden embellished border. She draped the floor-length pallu of her sari in a nivi style and paired it with a strappy matching embroidered blouse. Deepika's jewellery game was also strong. She accessorised her look with a heavy crystal and pearl detailed choker neckpiece and a pair of floral earrings. The Chhapaak actress painted her nails silver that went well with her look.
On the makeup front, with the perfect propotion of foundation and concealer, she sharply contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, glittering eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade elevated her look. The messy tousled low bun complemented her look and she looked beyond beautiful.
We really loved Deepika Padukone's ivory sari and it seemed perfect for this wedding season. What do you think about her sari? Do let us know in the comment section.