Deepika Padukone was spotted during the promotion of her most-awaited film, Padmavati. We spotted the actress in her lovely avatar outside the press-meet event.
She was wearing a very beautiful and unique pair of separates from designer Prabal Gurung. Deepika was wearing a hibiscus silk cady asymmetric one-shoulder gathered knot-tie blouse with a dahlia-shaded cotton trouser. The attire had an extended sash and a hibiscus-red wide-leather belt from the designer's Spring 2018 collection.
The attire was matched with a pair of silver bling pumps.
Did you find the look to be one of Deepika's best? Do tell us about it in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection