Deepika Padukone was spotted during the promotion of her most-awaited film, Padmavati. We spotted the actress in her lovely avatar outside the press-meet event.
She was wearing a very beautiful and unique pair of separates from designer Prabal Gurung. Deepika was wearing a hibiscus silk cady asymmetric one-shoulder gathered knot-tie blouse with a dahlia-shaded cotton trouser. The attire had an extended sash and a hibiscus-red wide-leather belt from the designer's Spring 2018 collection.
The attire was matched with a pair of silver bling pumps.
Did you find the look to be one of Deepika's best? Do tell us about it in the comment section.
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show