Deepika Padukone celebrated the success of Padmaavat in her own way, while gorging on some delicious Rajasthani Thali at the Maharaja Bhog in Juhu. The actress was all decked up in a classy traditional avatar.
She was wearing a teal green lehenga choli which had a beautiful golden embroidered neckline and a motif printed blouse. The lehenga skit a stunning body of buti prints.
DeePee wore the lehenga with matching gold earrings and a nude makeup.
This was definitely not one of the best looks of the actress but she did carry this classy traditional look pretty well.
Did you like the look?
- Cannes 2018: So, Really Who Wore The Pants Better?
- Cannes 2018: Which Deepika’s Cannes 2018 Look You Loved The Most?
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Amazes As The Winged Angel
- Cannes 2018: Deepika’s Pantsuit Is Every Bit Glam
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Is The Sheer Delight On The Red Carpet
- Just In: Deepika Is The Traffic-Stopper At Cannes 2018