Deepika Padukone celebrated the success of Padmaavat in her own way, while gorging on some delicious Rajasthani Thali at the Maharaja Bhog in Juhu. The actress was all decked up in a classy traditional avatar.
She was wearing a teal green lehenga choli which had a beautiful golden embroidered neckline and a motif printed blouse. The lehenga skit a stunning body of buti prints.
DeePee wore the lehenga with matching gold earrings and a nude makeup.
This was definitely not one of the best looks of the actress but she did carry this classy traditional look pretty well.
Did you like the look?
- Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor's Airport Outfits Makes Us Want To Choose Comfort Over Glam
- Anushka Sharma's Latest Airport Look Is What Deepika Padukone Has Aced Before
- Beyoncé V/s Rihanna: Whose Floral Headgear We Loved More?
- OMG! Deepika Padukone Wore The Same Sabyasachi Sari That Anushka Sharma Wore For Her Engagement
- Awesome! Lovebirds Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Synced Up Their Airport Style
- Salman Khan And Katrina Kaif Aced The Arabic Look And Ignited The Ramp At Manish Malhotra's Show