Deepika Padukone celebrated the success of Padmaavat in her own way, while gorging on some delicious Rajasthani Thali at the Maharaja Bhog in Juhu. The actress was all decked up in a classy traditional avatar.
She was wearing a teal green lehenga choli which had a beautiful golden embroidered neckline and a motif printed blouse. The lehenga skit a stunning body of buti prints.
DeePee wore the lehenga with matching gold earrings and a nude makeup.
This was definitely not one of the best looks of the actress but she did carry this classy traditional look pretty well.
Did you like the look?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary