- 1 hr ago Mother’s Day 2021: Bake A Sooji Cake For Your Mother
- 3 hrs ago Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- 4 hrs ago House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- 5 hrs ago Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Things That You Can Donate On This Day
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Retains 2nd Spot; Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Returns To Top 5
- News COVID-19: SC sets up national task force to assess and distribute oxygen throughout India
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Sports BREAKING NEWS: Neymar signs new PSG deal as he commits until 2025
- Automobiles Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- Finance Top Crypto News Round-Up; Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, And Cardano
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh are one of the most loved couples in the Bollywood town. With their sizzling chemistry, they have proved over and over again that they are really a perfect match, be it on-screen or off-screen. The two are even often seen twinning in fashionable co-ordinated outfits and making chic statements. Recently, Deepika and Ranveer yet again gave twinning moment as they arrived at the airport, sporting matching outfits from head-to-toe. So, let us take a close look at their complete attire and decode it for couple fashion goals.
So, talking about Deepika Padukone first, well, the actress was spotted slaying in an oversized buttoned-down white shirt, layered with an open-front denim jacket. She teamed her shirt and jacket with black jeans and completed her look with a pair of brown boots. The Bajirao Mastani actress also carried a large brown handbag and wore a white mask. She pulled back her tresses into a hairdo and wrapped up her look with filled brows and minimal eye makeup.
On the other hand, Ranveer Singh twinned with wifey in the same-coloured outfit from head to bottom. Like Deepika, he also opted for a blue denim jacket and layered it with a plain white tee. The Dil Dhadakne Do actor teamed his jacket and tee with loose black pants and completed his look with light-brown stylish shoes. The black mask and neatly combed hair rounded out hislook.
Both, Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone matched perfectly well and the couples really need to takes notes from them. What do you think about their look? Let us know that in the comment section.