- 6 min ago Grammys 2020: Billie Eilish Wins Big And Here Is A Look At Her Rebel Fashion Game
- 1 hr ago Hina Khan Looks Insanely Beautiful In Her Ivory Leaf-Patterns Sari
- 3 hrs ago Grammys 2020: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Impresses In A Satin Gown But Disappoints In A Sequin Kimono
- 5 hrs ago 9 Interesting Health Benefits Of Pecans
- Sports Martin Guptill swears at Yuzvendra Chahal in Hindi on live TV
- Finance Centre To Increase Deposit Insurance To Rs. 5 Lakh, Pay More On Bank Failure
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Mother Pinkie Roshan Shakes A Leg To 'Ghungroo' Song At Sunaina's Birthday Bash
- News Explained: Who is this gynecologist from Ladakh who was awarded the Padma Bhushan
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Imaginator Launched: Five Options To Customize Your Altroz At The Factory
- Technology Poco X2 Possibly With Snapdragon 730g To Be Unveiled On February 4
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The wait is over. Deepika Padukone is back with the looks which can kill you. Do not blame us for not warning you.
She was seen with all her grandeur in a Brandon Maxwell bottle green gown with a thigh-high slit as she hit the Festival de Cannes red carpet for the second time.
Words fall short to describe the majestic look she was carrying to heat up the red carpet again today.
Call it beauty or hotness, Deepika's second-day avatar at Cannes fits into every adjective that can define her ravishing looks.
Her royal looks have been styled by Elizabeth Saltzman and her entire styling team. They have done a great job on this Indian diva. Teaming up with the dress, she wore a pair of Chloe Gosselin black stilettos and De Grisogono diamond jewellery.
Her hair tied up into a bun, she could not have looked better otherwise. Her beauty has been redefined by the makeup done, obviously by L'Oreal Paris artists. They have made her look prettier than ever with the smoky eyes and the Plum Blossom Tint Caresse lipstick.
We would not blame you for not shoving your eyes off this beauty.