TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
The ravishing queen of Bollywood, Deepika Padukone is just unstoppable these days. Right from her red-hot Met Gala attire to her Ashi Studio dramatic gown at Cannes, Dippy is killing us softly with her swashbuckling style.
She recently proved to us that how minimal is the new sexy in her photoshoot picture for Tings magazine. Yes, she is making our heads spin and minds go numb by oozing out her inner wild. Well, just when you think Deepika's style is getting all understated and usual, the attractive lady launches a stylish missile that makes us go, 'oh my god'.
This time, she flirted with the colour black and sported an off-shoulder gown that perfectly accentuated her slender frame. Her body-hugging gown was simple and yet so on point. Oh yeah, Dippy did teach us how to sport a black dress and she also made us go green with envy.
Moreover, she went barefoot and jewellery-free for the shoot, which was actually a smart move because this made her look so raw, pure, and unapologetic about her sexuality. Adding to that, she left her hair uncombed and that enhanced her feisty side. And her 'I-don't-give-a-damn-look' was to die for.
We loved how the oh-so elegant and almost always poised Deepika showed us her unrestrained and savage avatar for a change. Dippy nailed it and made us believe how simply you can look sensual.
So, our lady in black won our hearts again. Did she make your knees go weak yet? Let us know that in the comments section.