- 48 min ago What Are Leptin And Ghrelin And How Do They Affect The Body Weight?
- 1 hr ago Vikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- 1 hr ago What Is Short Bowel Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 5 hrs ago South Africa In New Surge Of COVID-19 From Versions Of Omicron
- Movies Adivi Sesh Celebrates The Trailer Launch Of His Film Major In Hyderabad With 10,000 College Students
- Sports IPL Playoffs Stats & Record: Most Wins in Playoffs, Most Runs, Most Centuries, Most Wickets, Most Sixes & More
- Technology iQOO Neo 6 Indian Variant Specs Revealed; How Is It Different From Chinese Counterpart?
- Finance Stock To Buy: Agrochemicals Stock That Can Gain 30% On Higher Prices & Expansion
- Automobiles BGauss D15 Launched In India - Prices Start At Rs 99,999
- News IMD withdraws red alert as rain subsides; Orange Alert issued in 5 districts of Kerala
- Travel 10 Wonderful Destinations In Madhya Pradesh You Must Visit
- Education Goa Board SSC, HSSC Result 2022 Declared At gbshse.info, Download GBSHSE Term 1 Exam Result Here
Ever since Coronavirus pandemic has entered our lives, we all have been eagerly waiting for the vaccines to come. The arrival of Covid-19 vaccines has brought some hopes to the people, including celebrities. With the vaccination drive opened for 18+, celebrities are taking no time to get their first jab. Recently, Daisy Shah stepped out to get her first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and was spotted at the Kohinoor vaccination centre in Mumbai. Dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set, the Jai Ho actress looked pretty and made all heads turn. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Daisy Shah stepped out to get vaccinated, dressed in a blush-pink co-ord set and looked super stunning in it. Her outfit featured little circle-shaped cut-outs that added to the fashion quotient. Her co-ord set consisted of a sleeveless crop top and matching high-waist midi skirt, which was accentuated by a designer cut border. The Hate Story 3 actress completed her look with a pair of grey-hued open-toe mules and accessorised her look with silver-toned studs and multiple bracelets. She painted her nails with sky-blue lacquer and wore a brown-hued leather sling bag that upped her look.
On the makeup front, with the minimal proportion of foundation and concealer, Daisy spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light eye shadow. Taking full necessary precautions, she wore a blue-hued pretty mask that featured dotted prints and red-hued patterns. The Race 3 actress let loose her highlighted layered tresses and secured her hair back with a thin hairband.
We really liked this pretty yet sober look of Daisy Shah. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeYour Gowns Edit Ft. Karisma Kapoor, Sanya Malhotra, And Daisy Shah
- make up tipsBest Beauty Moments From 66th Vimal Elaichi Filmfare Awards 2021
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah’s Formal Attire Is An OOTD But Not Everyone Can Pull It Off Effortlessly Like Her
- bollywood wardrobeAirport Diaries: Latest Chic Outfits Of The Actresses That Will Give You Jet-Set Goals
- bollywood wardrobeFrom Akshara Haasan To Nupur Sanon, The Divas Who Didn't Impress Us With Their Dress Game
- fashion trendsLFW W/F 2019 Opening Show: Manish Malhotra's Festive Outfits Are A Visual Delight And Insta-Worthy
- bollywood wardrobeSo, Here’s The Latest Roundup of Traditional Outfits From B-town’s Favourite Divas
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah Makes Us Want To Wear Long Floral Dresses To The Airport
- bollywood wardrobeDaisy Shah Took Our Favourite White And Denim Look A Step Ahead
- wellnessCovid-19 Virus Is Not Viable On Cash Banknotes, Study Finds
- wellnessNew Computer Model Can Help Assess Covid-19 Impact, Progression In Detail
- wellnessActive Covid-19 Cases In The Country Dip To 18,604