Vogue is celebrating its 10th anniversary this month and the edition's cover pictures have stunning celebrities honoured and nominated under different categories of the annual Vogue Awards.
Celebrities including Shahrukh Khan, Karan Johar, Sonam Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Twinkle Khanna, Nita Ambani, Mitali Raj, Anushka Sharma, Padma Lakhmi and Natalia Vodianova are featured in the October issue.
These celebrities are from different categories like sports, lifestyle and entertainment.
In the first cover, it has Karan, Anushka, Sonam and Twinkle featured and all of them looked quite stylish. Karan wore a black and white suit, rocking the style in his own way, like always.
Anushka wore a mesh polka dot dress for the shoot. Keeping her makeup nude, she rocked the dress.
Sonam slayed it in the strapless ruffled top, which she wore with black bling pants.
Twinkle's shoot look was stunning, as she wore a leather printed black bodycon dress that also had a sexy plunging neckline.
The second cover features SRK, Nita Ambani and Mithali Raj. The prople from the diverge backgrounds posed stunningly as the Vogue models for the cover shoot, in their amazing black look books.
Shah Rukh wore a plain black suit, which came with his signatured unbuttoned shirt look. Nita wore a black lacy jumpsuit, looking really classy and Mithali Raj too donned her Vogue cover-girl look, including a bikini-shaped frontline and puffed sleeves.
Third cover has three ravishing divas taking the control in black outfits. Priyanka Chopra being one of them has worn a cold shoulder plunging neckline dress. Padma Lakshmi wore a strapped dress with a plunging neckliine and Natalia Vodianova kept her look bold and classy with a trench dress.
- Priyanka Chopra's Cool And Sassy Look To Curb Monday Blues
- Priyanka Chopra's Latest Magazine Shoot Look Can Amaze You To No End
- Priyanka Chopra Slaying In A Monochrome As She Poses In Shoot-Breaks
- If You Doubt Priyanka Chopra Aka Alex Parrish's Winter Style Goals, You Know Nothing!
- PeeCee Played A Cool Style Game With Camouflages And A Cowboy Hat At The Sundance Film Fest
- SRK To PeeCee: Who Wore What For DABBOO RATNANI's Annual Calendar 2018
- #TBT: From SRK To Sunny Leone, Best Looks From Dabboo Ratnani's Annual Calendar
- Priyanka Chopra Setting The Sexiest Style Trend Of The Year
- Priyanka Chopra Beating The Chill Of New York In Style
- Priyanka Chopra Looked Classier In Pink For The Penguin’s Annual Lecture Event
- Priyanka Chopra's Trio OOTD For The Weekend Can Leave You Stunned
- Priyanka Chopra's Top 15 Diet and Fitness Tips
- Kangana Ranaut Redefined Elegance In Manikarnika's Latest Look