- 57 min ago 8 Ways In Which You Can Wake Up Your Partner In The Morning
- 1 hr ago Fashion Designer Maheen Khan Opens Up About Benazir Bhutto’s Iconic Green Outfit On Her Social Media
- 2 hrs ago Botox: Uses, Surprising Benefits, Side Effects And Long-term Effects
- 3 hrs ago 10 Things You Should Never Tell To A Woman While She Is On Her Periods
- Automobiles Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- Finance Vedanta Posts Massive Q4 Loss Of Rs 12,521 Crore
- Movies Not Kiara Advani But Saiee Manjrekar Is The Heroine In Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Sports India vs Qatar World Cup qualifier on October 8
- News Now, pregnant cow's jaw blown off by explosive in Himachal
- Technology TRAI Scraps 100 Messages Per Day Rule
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
Bollywood and Manish Malhotra have always had a special bond and go hand in hand. There is no two ways about Manish Malhotra being B-town's favourite designer.
Manish Malhotra's sarees are just as popular among all the Bollywood actresses. As Alia Bhatt once put it, "I feel an actress's life is never complete if she doesn't walk for Manish Malhotra once", Manish's sarees transform the entire saree trend and affect styles every season.
Bollywood is clearly in love with the designer's creations and so are we. Today, we bring to you a list of 10 actresses who have worn Manish Malhotra's sarees and have looked utterly gorgeous in them.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
The most recent sighting was at the National Awards ceremony, where Aish wore a white saree with red borders and embroidery work all over. Also, this was one of Manish's best staple creations.
2. Deepika Padukone
This romantic and dreamy net saree with shimmery embellishments all over looked ridiculously good on the stauesque actress.
A lace blouse combined with a solid grey saree and tones of neon yellow and pink on the borders was the perfect amount of everything.
4. Priyanka Chopra
Solid royal blue body with a combination of sheer net pallu, with velvety blue borders, makes Priyanka look dainty and elegant.
5. Sonam Kapoor
This number went full blown neon and was quite eclectic with the repeat embellishments and thick-embroidered borders.
6. Sushmita Sen
A stunning combination of sheer net and black lace was already so beautiful and the fully embellished blouse only added to it.
7. Kangana Ranaut
This saree had a very traditional touch of silks and a very fresh look with its contrasting shades and checks all over.
8. Kareena Kapoor
Another actress who loves Manish Malhotra sarees, and has worn them in quite a few of her films as well, wore this striking combinations of summery yellow and orange in sheer net fabric some time back.
9. Katrina Kaif
A very simple, yet elegant, number from the designer, Katrina wore this sheer white and gold saree with red blouse and a pleated pallu.
10. Shilpa Shetty
Print and fuschia, the combination alone can get quite tricky; but Manish and Shilpa make it look so effortless and stunning.
What did you think of these Bollywood actresses dressed in the Manish Malhotra sarees? Let us know by commenting below.