Huma Qureshi ditched glamorous pantsuits and instead opted for a princess-like gown for the Manto Screening. The actress has been dazzling us with her amazing outfit choices but she still couldn't keep up with the style quotient of Deepika, Kangana, and Aishwarya. However, her latest gown was so aww-worthy and transformed her into a regal lady.
The diva, who is here with Kangana and Jim Sarbh for Grey Goose celebration, donned an ethereal Ali Younes gown characterized by floral embellishments. Her full-sleeved tulle fabric gown had a high-neck and gave the beautiful Huma, a very Arabic royalty look. She accessorized her dreamy look with complementing earrings.
For the day, she wore a soft pink lip shade and straightened her hair. Well, we can say that Huma is back in the fashion game with her sublime dress.
What do you think about Huma's dress for Manto screening? Tell us in the comments section below.
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut